ORS Replenishing Pak...

jnicole said:
Have you shopped with gigibeauty? I would like to order from them, but I don't want to wait months for my products. I was buying from sheldeez.com, but they have horrible customer service and they take forever to ship.

Sorry jnicole, I have not shopped with gigibeauty. Call them and ask how long does it usually take to process an order. Maybe some of the other ladies can help.

Hi Ladies.

I just joinde the forum about a month ago and I"m already addicted! I tried the ORS Rep Pak a few nights ago after reading so much about it on here.

This stuff is amazing. I swear the next morning my hair had instant new growth (like 1/8 inch all over) I was planning to go buy a bunch of the packs today. But I'm glad I read this thread soI can look for the bottle now.

malibu4590 I'm anxious to hear your results. Is Sunday your wash day?

LocksOfLuV said:
Bump.:look:

Did you ever try it? Is it the same formula?

Oh yeah, sorry for the delay. I tried it the weekend I made this post and it worked just as well. The ingredients are the same so I assume the formula hasn't changed. It seemed to work better than the packettes, maybe because I used way more than 1.75 ounces. I DC'ed last weekend for an hour (longest DC I've done so far) and my hair felt soooooooo soft. Normally my hair gets kinda dry during the week but not this time. I'm hooked and will be DC'ing with ORS Replenishing Conditioner every week. I've offically found my regimine :)

malibu4590 said:
Oh yeah, sorry for the delay. I tried it the weekend I made this post and it worked just as well. The ingredients are the same so I assume the formula hasn't changed. It seemed to work better than the packettes, maybe because I used way more than 1.75 ounces. I DC'ed last weekend for an hour (longest DC I've done so far) and my hair felt soooooooo soft. Normally my hair gets kinda dry during the week but not this time. I'm hooked and will be DC'ing with ORS Replenishing Conditioner every week. I've offically found my regimine :)

Awww good for you!:)

I was thinking about retrying it agian so I just may do that.

LocksOfLuV said:
Awww good for you!:)

I was thinking about retrying it agian so I just may do that.

Go for it, Locks! What could've ever made you stray away from such a wonderful product in the first place? :lol:

malibu4590 said:
in a bottle!!! :eek: I was in my local BSS and happened to come across the last bottle of ORS Replenishing Conditioner where they normally keep the Replenishing Paks. You know I snatched that bottle up real quick :sekret: . When I got to the counter, I asked the cashier if they would be getting some more in because its obvious that the conditioner is flying off the the shelves. She said they could hardly keep any in stock but a new shipment came in today! I'm so glad ORS finally got with the program and put those little paks in a bottle. Oh, I paid 13.59 for a 24oz bottle that looks like this:
orsooreplcond%201.jpg

Here's a site that sells it as well if your local BSS doesn't carry it:
https://www.gigibeauty.com/product_info.php?products_id=843&osCsid=6f3ca859f1c4c3b5e55798abb710d994

Had to share with my girls. HHG! And I hope this hasn't already been posted. I did a search and couldn't find anything :p

Yes! I bought one but guess what? I don't like the product anymore and have permanently moved to [SIZE=-1]Elucence® MBC.
[/SIZE]

I love ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner in a bottle. It works just as well as the packets and leaves my hair super soft and my curls hydrated.

malibu4590 said:
Go for it, Locks! What could've ever made you stray away from such a wonderful product in the first place? :lol:

I dunno, it just didn't do *it* for me ya know. Imma try it again soon but with heat!:)

LocksOfLuV said:
I dunno, it just didn't do *it* for me ya know. Imma try it again soon but with heat!:)

I think using this product with heat is what makes it work it's magic. Let us know how you like it ;)

malibu4590 said:
I think using this product with heat is what makes it work it's magic. Let us know how you like it ;)

I agree! I must use heat with any conditioner when I deep condition :yep:

I just saw the single packs at Food Lion for 99 cents. I started to get a few but I have about 6 or 7 packs already. :)

MzRhonda said:
I just saw the single packs at Food Lion for 99 cents. I started to get a few but I have about 6 or 7 packs already. :)

If they are on sale..GET EM!!!If not you could wait till you run low. Then again I am a PJ so don't listen to me.:look:

***Toy-Pisces*** said:
HE HE) :lol: How long are the products good for :confused: b/c I was thinking about stocking up:grin:

That's a good question. I'd guess at least a year cuz I'm sure there are preservatives in them. Everytime I walk in the BSS I grab a bottle then slowly...put...it....back. The PJism creeps up on me then I have to get myself together. The paranoia that ORS will discontinue or reformulate the conditioner makes me very uneasy :sekret:

***Toy-Pisces*** said:
If they are on sale..GET EM!!!If not you could wait till you run low. Then again I am a PJ so don't listen to me.:look:
Uhm, Kroger had a sale about a week ago, those packets were 75 cents each....75 cents!

I know have 35 ORS Paks sittin real pretty in 2 oatmeal boxes.:sekret:

yourleoqueen said:
Uhm, Kroger had a sale about a week ago, those packets were 75 cents each....75 cents!

I know have 35 ORS Paks sittin real pretty in 2 oatmeal boxes.:sekret:

They on sale for I think 79 cents where I am from.

I thought about scrapping up some pennies and walking up to Krogers...:look:

LocksOfLuV said:
They on sale for I think 79 cents where I am from.

I thought about scrapping up some pennies and walking up to Krogers...:look:
Well, I bought all they had. The day after the sale ended they had 20 more. :mad: I still haven't found any of the big bottles locally, but I'ma keep looking. I got time though. :lol:

yourleoqueen said:
Well, I bought all they had. The day after the sale ended they had 20 more. :mad: I still haven't found any of the big bottles locally, but I'ma keep looking. I got time though. :lol:

:lachen: Damn girl!!!! You don't play! I would hate to be in the city with you.

Mayn what EVA! LOL I live in the sticks, it's not often I can find the stuff that you big city girls rave about. Be shoutin out to each other "It's at that BSS on Flatbush and Ave J", "You can find that at the Whole Foods on Cambridge", "They got plenty of em at the Trader Joes on blah, blah, blah" :lol: I wish I had a partner in PJ-ism! :lachen:

yourleoqueen said:

Yeah with 35 packs I'd say you got time. :lachen:

Update, I saw this today at a BSS, and they had the nerve...the chutzpah....the unmitigated GALL to have $14.99 on it!:eek:

I think it's time for me to take my fione cousin to the BSS with me so he can sweet talk up on me a deeeep discount. :lol:

Thas right peeps, I am not above pimpin fam for some freebies....and I am not at all ashamed to admit it! :lachen:

Back