ORS Replenishing Pak

Bluerhapzody

is this conditioner a protein conditioner? and is it better than motions CPR, or ORS mayo????? I am slowly becoming a product junkie but I dont want too. I used to use ors mayo but I think I like CPR better, so now I need to make a decision, I need to find one and stick with it!:p

Bluerhapzody said:
is this conditioner a protein conditioner? and is it better than motions CPR, or ORS mayo????? I am slowly becoming a product junkie but I dont want too. I used to use ors mayo but I think I like CPR better, so now I need to make a decision, I need to find one and stick with it!:p

It is a very light protien conditioner. I use if more for mositurizing.

Bluerhapzody said:

It does have protien in it. For me its a keeper (i even mix it with keraphix:lol: )

As its only a small pak the commitment is a little less. So if you like the ORS mayo, you may also like this one.

-A

It's a protein, but light. I would use it weekly if I needed to use something to keep up the strength.

I used it for detangling. Nothing else detangles like this stuff. It's like slippery heaven !

i use it mostly for the conditioning/moisture than i do for the protein. that stuff is serious :woot:

Ditto on what the other ladies said about it being a light protein conditioner; because of the slip I get, I much prefer it for DCing rather than co-washing or pre-pooing.

HTH!

Back