ORS Replenishing Pak... unbelievable!!!

beana

I just conditioned my hair with the ORSRP under a heat cap for 15 minutes and rollerset... the slip was unbelievable and the "moist"/ soft / well conditioned feeling was great! I'm very impressed and plan on using this as my deep moisture treatment from now on... I must say its everything i look for in a moisturizing conditioner (i know it has protein in it, but protein actually helps the hair receive more moisture). Plus, i have a high tolerance for protein and this is definitely one of the milder forms. I'm glad i tried this because i feel like it will help me to manage my hair during the last 4 weeks before my touch-up.

My hair hasn't dried yet, but I have a feeling my results will be picture worthy. As soon as it touched my hair i felt a difference, this is defintiely some good stuff! :grin: This is the last piece of the puzzle for me in regards to a rock solid regime, complete with second string players and all, lol... When my hair dries I'll post a follow up...

I only use it after the relaxer but lately ive been thinking about just using it to see how it is. I really liked it.

Victory1 said:
I hate that stuff; does nothing for me!
It turned on me about 2 months ago, but I went and bought two more packs at the BSS yesterday, so I'm going to give it another try. I don't know many good deep conditioners so I chose ORS Replenshing Pak. :ohwell:

Okay i just took out my rollerset and i have mixed results to report...

Pros:
My hair looks shiny and silky
I normally see a few strands of hair when i take my rollers out, i saw maybe two
MY hair has a nice weight to it, as a fine haired woman that makes me feel great lol
MY curls kept their shape even after a comb out

Cons:
MY hair feels coated like i didn't ompletely rinse it out and i know i did because i was soo in love with how tangle free my hair was i kept combing it under the force of water for a while.

Now i have to confess that i added another variable to my routine. I added a bit of castor oil to my leave in and this could be why i have that coated feeling. I think im taking my obsession with castor too far, lol. I'm going to try the ORSRP by itself for real my next wash because I dont think i gave it a fair chance this time.

trinidarkie1 said:
I love this soo much. I cant believe that it doesnt work for some people. WOW!

I know! I can't believe everyone doesn't love this stuff! LOL but I guess there are products other people rave over and I get nada, like humectress and WGO.

Ayeshia said:
I have 40 packs of this stuff :sekret:

Lol, thats just not right! :lol: :lol:

I cant wait to use it again, i went out into the humid/rainy NY weather today and my har didn't even frizz. That "coating" must've done me some justice

So I'm hooked on ORS replenishing pak. This morning I hurried and relaxed my hair and after I used the org pak and I loved it. I can't believe that I bought this product months ago only to have thrown it away. I will purchase the whole box this weekend.

Most of us get it from the Dollar Store. I'm not sure if its the Dollar General or another, but check em all out.

I've seen them at regular BSS too. Sally's even. Actually, I saw some in Safeway last night.

Once again, you girlies are on the money!! I tried the ORS pak and I'm sold. Great slip, smells good and made my hair really soft and manageable!

I got mine from CVS, but I will be checking the Dollar store. A friend of mine gets hers from Value City (for the ladies in DC/MD - Iverson Mall).

I'll be using it again tonight, this time without the castor oil/leave in combo. i'll report what happens....

My hair actually kept a curl longer this wash.. My rollersets usually only last 2 days (3 if i'm lucky) not sure if its the combo or what but my hair has a silky bend on this 4th day.

i :love: that ORS pak.i just wish that they would come out with a jar of that stuff like they have for the mayonnaise.

You may find that you will have to cut down on oils the first 1-2 days afterwards. (thats just my experince, and I don't use much oils to begin with!)

I love it, but do have to make sure I clarify once a month to avoid buildup (for me, i add a teaspoon of vinegar to my shampoo, works wonders)

-A

Ok I used this again last night and it was the BOMB!!! I'm giving it a 10 because it does everything i need a deep conditoner to do. I rollerset my hair last night and let it dry for 10 minutes under a dryer and let it airdry overnight. My hair looks silky, my curls were bouncing everywhere (I combed it out for work), and best of all my hair feels sooooo good!
I think the high amount of glycerin is whats giving this conditioner the incredible slip... My hair feels soft yet protectied and strengthened... Plus its gives my fine hair volume... i just posted about how no one says my ahir looks thick anymore and this woman on the train complimented me on how "thick" and silky my hair looks. I am really in love with this and will be using it regularly from now on.

toinette said:
i :love: that ORS pak.i just wish that they would come out with a jar of that stuff like they have for the mayonnaise.

I agree. I actually emailed them and suggested that!!

Back