ORS Replenishing Pak lovers.......guess what?!

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
I was in Sallys today purchasing some things today and lo and behold, I saw the ORS Replenishing Conditioner in the bottle!!! So for those of you who have been looking for the conditioner in the bottle instead of buying those little paks, check your local Sallys ladies!!!

I don't think its made it to me here in NC yet. I was just at Sally's today as well and i didn't see the bottle.

I don't think its made it to me here in NC yet. I was just at Sally's today as well and i didn't see the bottle.
I was in shock when I saw it. They've also started selling the neutralizing poo in the big bottle too. I started to grab a bottle of the conditioner, but since I still have some from the one I already have, I left it there and will restock again later. I love that stuff:lick:

I hunt for the bottle every time I go to Sally's, but they always let me down. I've been buying it offline, but I will not give up hope. Thanks for the heads up!

I bought the bottle at a local BSS. It wasn't at the last 2 Sally's I went to, but I know I saw the bottle at one of the Sally's around here.......

I was in shock when I saw it. They've also started selling the neutralizing poo in the big bottle too. I started to grab a bottle of the conditioner, but since I still have some from the one I already have, I left it there and will restock again later. I love that stuff:lick:

did you say neutralizing poo ?? as in the shampoo that comes in the relaxer kit?? :clapping: I've always wanted more of that stuff.. great!!!! :D

Oh and thanks, I'll be getting the Ors replensing pack too :yep:

did you say neutralizing poo ?? as in the shampoo that comes in the relaxer kit?? :clapping: I've always wanted more of that stuff.. great!!!! :D

Oh and thanks, I'll be getting the Ors replensing pack too :yep:
Yes, that's the one!! Or at least I think it is............here's a pic of it:
OLIVE%20OIL-NEUT%20SHAM-241.JPG

Make sure you check your ingredient listing ladies! I love the packs and even though it's inconvenient, I will continue to buy them because the ingrdients are not the same. Sorta like Keracare humecto bottle vs. 5lb tub. :perplexed

I went to 2 Sally's today looking for the bottle but to no avail. I was itching to use my Sally's coupon but it's not like I can't print up another 1 or 2 or 3. :yep:

Make sure you check your ingredient listing ladies! I love the packs and even though it's inconvenient, I will continue to buy them because the ingrdients are not the same. Sorta like Keracare humecto bottle vs. 5lb tub. :perplexed
My pack and my bottle have the same ingredients listed in the same order.

I copied and pasted this from walgreens.com - these are the ingredients as they are listed on my pak & bottle:

Water (Aqua) , Soybean Oil (Glycine Soja) , Glycerine , Olive Oil (Olea Europaea) , Hydrolyzed Collagen , Quaternium-80 , DMDM Hydantoin , Amino Silk Acid , Dimethicone Copolyol , Orange Oil (Citrus Aupantium Dulcis) , D'Limonene , Panthenol (Vitamin B5) , Dimethicone , EDTA , Chamomile Extract (Anthemis Nobilis) , Sage Extract (Salvia Officinalis) , Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica) , Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis) , Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe Barbedensis) , Yarrow Extract (Achilea Millefolium) , Kiwi Extract (Actinidia Chinensis) , Polyquaternium-37 (and) Trideceth-7 , Triethanolamine , Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans , Methylchlorosothiazolinone (and) Methylchlorothiazolinone , Yellow No. 6 (CI 15985) , Yellow No. 5 (CI 19140)

My pack and my bottle have the same ingredients listed in the same order.

I copied and pasted this from walgreens.com - these are the ingredients as they are listed on my pak & bottle:

Water (Aqua) , Soybean Oil (Glycine Soja) , Glycerine , Olive Oil (Olea Europaea) , Hydrolyzed Collagen , Quaternium-80 , DMDM Hydantoin , Amino Silk Acid , Dimethicone Copolyol , Orange Oil (Citrus Aupantium Dulcis) , D'Limonene , Panthenol (Vitamin B5) , Dimethicone , EDTA , Chamomile Extract (Anthemis Nobilis) , Sage Extract (Salvia Officinalis) , Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica) , Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis) , Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe Barbedensis) , Yarrow Extract (Achilea Millefolium) , Kiwi Extract (Actinidia Chinensis) , Polyquaternium-37 (and) Trideceth-7 , Triethanolamine , Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans , Methylchlorosothiazolinone (and) Methylchlorothiazolinone , Yellow No. 6 (CI 15985) , Yellow No. 5 (CI 19140)

Wow! Well that's good to know. i haven't looked at the bottle ingredients in about a year or so; just been buying the packs like a mad woman! :grin:

Oh yeah, I've had my bottle for nearly a year. It's lasted me so long. Then again I laid off using it for awhile when I started using Motions CPR. But I've still got like 1/4 of it left. LOL. Mine is a 24 oz. bottle and it was $13.99 at the BSS.

I've only ever bought the conditioner in the bottle. Those little packs looked too expensive to me. The conditioner in the bottle lasts me at least six months.

Back