ORS Hairepair Nourishing Conditioner

Orchid1992

There's probably a thread for this but I'm too lazy to search for it :look:

Yesterday, I bought ORS HaiRepair Nourishing Conditioner because Walmart was out of the Replenishing Pak. My questions are as follows:

1) What's your experience with the stuff?

2) Is it more on the protein or moisture side? Or in the middle like the Replenishing Pak?

Last edited:
OT, but can you put that siggy someplace?! Sheesh....can't concentrate on hair with all that sexy goin on! :spinning:

I've never used the replenishing pak. but the hairepair is amazing. its a balance of moisture and protein i think. it leaves my hair super soft and easy to detangle.

OT, but can you put that siggy someplace?! Sheesh....can't concentrate on hair with all that sexy goin on! :spinning:
MrsJaiDiva
:grin: You wouldn't want that...I'd just end up replacing it with an even better one of him.

Like this:
tumblr_m3axdgCFxo1qi25h6o5_250.gif

Last edited:
chelleypie810;16082483]I've never used the replenishing pak. but the hairepair is amazing. its a balance of moisture and protein i think. it leaves my hair super soft and easy to detangle.
chelleypie810
Thank you....I figured it was a balance but I wasn't quite sure...I plan on mixing it with with some other stuff like I do with the replenishing pak and I didn't want to overload.

Back