Organix shampoos and conditioners

pinkchocolatedaisy

What do you ladies think of these? I had tried the Shea butter cond a few months back and it was pretty good.. very rich. My son's hair LOVED it. I just bought the Vanilla Silk poo and Coconut milk cond. I can't wait till I take out these braids and use it! :grin: I really hope I like it..... I WANT to like it.

I love Organix. The conditioners help me detangle and I also use them as leave-ins. I don't use the poo anymore, it was a little harsh on my hair. I use the Coconut Milk, Vanilla Silk, and Citrus Mango conditioners. I'm going to try the Shea Butter one next.

I swear by these for my co-washes. I have the Vanilla Silk and the Coconut Milk conditioners. I also have their anti-breakage serum.

After I cowash I put a little more back in for a leave-in and proceed to braidout or twistout.

who was it that did reviews on these? allandra, i believe...

correct me if i'm wrong someone

they have different scents, right? i think i missed the "try me free" promo...

The coconut stuff smells amazing. I am in love with the coconut serum right now. It gave me the best air drying session I ever had.

I just used Vanilla Silk Poo tonight and I really like it. I picked it up from target since i ran out of Elucence. I don't care for the Coconut Milk Conditioner tho, didn't give me good slip.

The coconut stuff smells amazing. I am in love with the coconut serum right now. It gave me the best air drying session I ever had.

WHY did I come in here??? I shoulda just backed away when I saw Roxie's name, but I just HAD to keep on reading.

Now ya'll got me wanting to try the Coconut con and serum and the Vanilla Silk con. Maybe if I give dh some nookie, he'll give me what I want :giggle:

....Well, I AM in the co washing challenge.... So I need lots of conditioners, right? :look:

WHY did I come in here??? I shoulda just backed away when I saw Roxie's name, but I just HAD to keep on reading.

Now ya'll got me wanting to try the Coconut con and serum and the Vanilla Silk con. Maybe if I give dh some nookie, he'll give me what I want :giggle:

....Well, I AM in the co washing challenge.... So I need lots of conditioners, right? :look:

Yeah girl! You need lots of conditioners:grin: Just take a whiff of the coconut when you go to store. Its some of the best commercial smelling products out there.

I bought the Vanilla Silk conditioner and Coconut serum the other day. I really like the conditioner, and so far the serum feels good on my hair. I can't forget about the way they smell. :lick: Yummy!

I bought the Vanilla Silk conditioner and Coconut serum the other day. I really like the conditioner, and so far the serum feels good on my hair. I can't forget about the way they smell. :lick: Yummy!
My mom has the Shea Butter one and even though I never tried it it does smell good. However I am always scared of using shampoo's, lotions and sprays that will attract insects when I go outside.

My mom has the Shea Butter one and even though I never tried it it does smell good. However I am always scared of using shampoo's, lotions and sprays that will attract insects when I go outside.

:grin: I feel you. I definitely wouldn't want to attract anything like bees. :nono: But so far so good.

I love the coconut conditioner for co-washes and as a leave-in and I use the serum on my hair at night. I get tons of compliments on the smell and have had people go crazy over it. :lachen:I add a few extras to it to enhance it even more.

Hehehehe! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Yeah you know I'm the product pusher around here! lol. Let me NOT mention the Mocha Espresso Conditioner this line has... It's soooo to die for!

Hehehehe! :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Yeah you know I'm the product pusher around here! lol. Let me NOT mention the Mocha Espresso Conditioner this line has... It's soooo to die for!

I'm just too sick of you :rolleyes:

Which one is better out of the coconut, vanilla silk and mocha espresso?

I tried the shea butter and tea tree conditioners and they were just okay. I'm hoping the next one(s) I try will be better

I'm just too sick of you :rolleyes:

Which one is better out of the coconut, vanilla silk and mocha espresso?

I tried the shea butter and tea tree conditioners and they were just okay. I'm hoping the next one(s) I try will be better

Hehe, :grin: well to me they all produce the same result, but the flavor that I choose all depends on how I want my hair to smell... lol I tend to use the Coconut Milk one more though, I just love the smell of coconut. They're all supposed to do something specific by the wording on the bottle. But for me the low cones add the perfect moisture for everyday or multi use co-washing and truly getting in that moisture. I save the cones for the last step on my wash when I add the Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage serum. I usually seal with a mix of Castor Oil/Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and I'm good to go!

Next on my list is the mandarin orange conditioner and the pomegranate one too... :lick: But I'm not allowed to buy them until I'm done with the ones I have, lol.:rolleyes:

Hehe, :grin: well to me they all produce the same result, but the flavor that I choose all depends on how I want my hair to smell... lol I tend to use the Coconut Milk one more though, I just love the smell of coconut. They're all supposed to do something specific by the wording on the bottle. But for me the low cones add the perfect moisture for everyday or multi use co-washing and truly getting in that moisture. I save the cones for the last step on my wash when I add the Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage serum. I usually seal with a mix of Castor Oil/Extra Virgin Coconut Oil and I'm good to go!

Next on my list is the mandarin orange conditioner and the pomegranate one too... :lick: But I'm not allowed to buy them until I'm done with the ones I have, lol.:rolleyes:
I just added a little castor oil and saa to mine. Can we say heavenly???? OMG! And I got some honeyquat in last week and I am trying that too. I will be on coconut for a while because I was running low and when I went to cvs they were having buy one get one half off and I did just that. :lachen:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back