Organix shampoos and conditioners

(In regards to the Coconut line) The shampoo is a great shaving gel and so is the conditioner. I didn't like the way the shampoo worked on my hair though. The conditioner didn't give me any detangling properties at all. But it smells so good that I use it to moisturize my bun. A few times, I used it as a leave-in for my braid-outs and I liked the results very much; but it was one degree away from making my hair feel greasy.

Hey ladies, if you go to Walgreens, they have the shampoo and conditioner buy one get one free.
My local Walgreens only carries the coconut, tea tree mint, vanilla silk, and white tea grapeseed.
Kroger has the shea butter but dangit :wallbash:, it is not on Sale.
I want to try some of the other organix like the ocha, and the Olive but I cannot get my hands on any not even on ebay.
I got the white tea grapeseed coconut and coconut (my all time favorite). I tried the white tea grapeseed as a leave in today, and OMG my hair is so soft and smooth. It smells heavenly. I like this one!

I use the coconut milk serum and love it! The shampoo/conditioner from that line was just ok to me. It left my hair a little hard.

Hey ladies, if you go to Walgreens, they have the shampoo and conditioner buy one get one free.
My local Walgreens only carries the coconut, tea tree mint, vanilla silk, and white tea grapeseed.
Kroger has the shea butter but dangit :wallbash:, it is not on Sale.
I want to try some of the other organix like the ocha, and the Olive but I cannot get my hands on any not even on ebay.
I got the white tea grapeseed coconut and coconut (my all time favorite). I tried the white tea grapeseed as a leave in today, and OMG my hair is so soft and smooth. It smells heavenly. I like this one!

this is the one I want to try. I will go to walgreens today. do you find the poo moisturzing, at all?

Target, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid carries the Organix line.

I did even know all of these stores carrired this product. When you go to the Oranix website, it says exclusively at Walgreens....they really need to update their website.

(In regards to the Coconut line) The shampoo is a great shaving gel and so is the conditioner. I didn't like the way the shampoo worked on my hair though. The conditioner didn't give me any detangling properties at all. But it smells so good that I use it to moisturize my bun. A few times, I used it as a leave-in for my braid-outs and I liked the results very much; but it was one degree away from making my hair feel greasy.

Hey chickadee,
Long time no see! You look da bom in your new avatar!

I use the coconut milk serum and love it! The shampoo/conditioner from that line was just ok to me. It left my hair a little hard.

You like the upteenth person who has gotton this serum. I havent even see it. I have seen nothin but the shampoo and conditioner. I am going to sneak out to Rite Aid, CVS and Target to day to see what flavors they carry there

this is the one I want to try. I will go to walgreens today. do you find the poo moisturzing, at all?

I havent used any of their shampoos. I use conditioners mostly so shampoos that I have last forever...I would like to try though....you're giving me ideas.

PJ ALERT: ALL ORGANIX SHAMPOOS AND CONDITIONERS BUY 1 GET 1 FREE AT WALGREENS!!!

That is all:grin:

That did it. Just when I thought my PJism was under control. But since someone recommended this line to me as a cheaper alternative to Aveda Damage Remedy, I'm going to try the conditioner and anti-breakage stuff.

Does anyone know if the ingredients are out on the internet (or could you post your products ingredients?). TIA!

Nevermind, i found it:

392122.jpg

Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Conditioner : Ingredients:
Dl Water - Aqua , Cetyl Alcohol , Behentrimonium , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cetearyl Glucoside , Glyceryl Stearate , Glycerin , Cyclomethicone , Dimethicone , Jojoba Oil , Panthenol , Silk Amino Complex , Coconut Milk , Egg White Protein , Coconut Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate - Vitamin E , Tetrasodium EDTA , Fragrance , DMDM Hydantoin , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone

392120.jpg

Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo
Ingredients:
DI Water - Aqua , Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine , Glycol Distearate , Dimethicone Copolyol , Cetyl Alcohol , Cocamide DEA , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , Polyquaternium-11 , Panthenol , DMDM Hydantoin , Silk Amino Complex , Coconut Milk , Egg White Protein , Coconut Oil , Tocopheryl Acetate , Fragrance

Last edited:

I didn't like it for my hair either so I was going to return it back to CVS the next day but I decided to try it out on my daughters hair. I co-washed her hair and the results were great! She is 3c/4a/4b all natural and this conditioner did wonders for her hair. It is now her staple conditioner.

I tried the vanilla, coconut, and teatree mint. They were all pretty moisturizing, but I think the coconut and teatree were slightly more moisturizing, but it could have been other factors comming into play each time so I'm not sure if it were these products making a difference.

I still see these Buy one Get One free at Walgreens, and with a mail-in rebate for the other so you realy get them both free. It's one per houshold so I'm about to do the next one in someone else's name/address :grin:.

Today is the last day (June 17) you can get Organix shampoos and conditioners with a June Rebate at Rite-Aid. (Up to $5.49). I've never used it but plan to go on my lunch hour and pick up the Coconut Milk Conditioner. Thank you for the reviews.

Tried the Shea Butter and found it more moisturizing than the Coconut. Got it at CVS on sale this week plus used my $3.50 discount from using the CVS Card. Came to $2.49. I love a bargain.

I went to go check em out at Wagreens - and UH....................

One of y'all Bought it all!!!!!:lachen:

Good LAWD!!!!! Soooooold out!
I will check Rite Aid today.

I use the Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Anti-Breakage serum and the Coconut Milk Conditioner. The serum is pretty good, I can't say that I've noticed anything different (so far) with other conditioner. Both make my hair smell very good.

Back