Organix Product Line- NATURALS

NigerianGirl

So I have read as many threads as I could about the Organix Product Line, and I am still wonodering if anyone that is natural can say that the Organix conditioners are safe for our natural heads?

So I have read as many threads as I could about the Organix Product Line, and I am still wonodering if anyone that is natural can say that the Organix conditioners are safe for our natural heads?

Can you describe what you mean when you say 'safe'? I'm natural and love the conditioner for my CWs. Because it does contain 'cones, you must clarify if/when you use it.

so that means after I co wash with it, I should clarify?

I wouldn't say you have to wash again after using it but you might want to clarify X2 a month (depends on how often you wash your hair).

I clarify X1 a month. However, I've heard people here say to do it more often. So far, it hasn't impacted how my deep condish is working. When I feel like it's not working as well, I'll clarify more often.

Thanks for the details and everything I am off to buy me some, just not sure what flavor of Organix I will buy....Thanks again

I don't see why it wouldn't be. Its just like any other product out there on the market. Why would you need to clarify after using it? Most only clarify when the hair feels coated and gunky

Back