Organix Conditioners Review (most of them... Long)

Great reviews! :up: I love Organix too. I have also used the the Citrus Mango conditioner and it smells nice and citrusy. This conditioner has no other added protein other than the standard silk amino complex that appears in this line. Also it has honey in it. This is the thinnest of the conditioners I've used, it works great as a leave-in and detangles well as a rinse out.

ITA!:lick:

A friend of mine was raving about the coconut milk ones. I purchased the vanilla silk today and can't wait to try them out.

I am currently using Coconut Milk conditioner and I LOVE IT!! My natural hair eats it alive. The conditioner define my natural curls and my hair is so soft. Even when I leave the conditioner in my hair.

I love, love, love the Mandarin Olive Oil conditioner. I haven't tried to shampoo yet. The smell is divine and the slip is unbelieveable. The Shea butter and coconut milk are OK and the vanilla silk is my second fave. The Mandarin is BY FAR THE BEST for my hair. It makes my hair melt and curls POP. I am natural with BKT (had it done 9 months ago). Oh, the serums are great too.

A few days ago I picked up the pomegranate and something shampoo and the mandarin olive oil conditioner. Im so looking forward to using them and I'll review them here. This brand smells sooooooooooooooooooooo goooooooddd.

I have been collecting all the conditioners, I am now an official addict! My favorites are coconut milk (I love anything coconut), mandarin olive oil, grapefruit mango butter and pomegranate green tea. This morning I applied pomegranate green tea and used my heating cap for 15 minutes and my hair feels and smells sooo DELICIOUS. This is one drugstore product I will have no problem buying in bulk. :)

I just bought the Pomegranate & Green Tea conditioner cant wait to try it Thanks for the reviews ladies.

Thanks f0r the review I've been eyeballing these conditioners for a while.. it just didn't look like much in the bottle.. hopefully I catch a sale or something...

I just finished using the Pomergranate Green tea Conditioner my hair is so soft smells wonderful (I think its a keeper i will make my final determenation when i use it a second time....but from this point I Love it.

Back