Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Lotion/Shampoo

A.Marie

Has anyone tried this olive oil shampoo, conditioner, and lotion? Let me know what you thought before I go out and buy it.

Thanks,

I bought the Olive Oil Lotion recently and so far I like it. It doesn't leave my hair greasy and doesn't have a heavy scent to it which I like.

HTH

I got a sample of the olive oil lotion from a friend, I used it for my blowout and the stuff is good! Very moisturizing and my hair remained very soft and shiny too!

I use the ORS Relaxer Kit and the Relaxer itself was awesome, but the Olive Oil Neutralizing Shampoo was the best shampoo of that nature that I've tried. It managed to wash all the relaxer out, while still keeping my very tangly hair faily detangled and it did not dry my hair out.

I use the Olive oil lotion for my braidouts now and add a little coconut oil and it works great.

i have used and loved all three....

the shampoo was not stripping at all...my hair felt very clean and extremely soft

the conditioner gave me lots of slip and smelled really good my hair was SUPER soft (like oranges)

the olive oil lotion was great too! very very moisturizing and very light...it was almost as if i didnt have anything in my hair at all except for the fact that my hair was sooooooooo soft

Back