Ordering Haircare In The Summer

I no longer order cream or butter-based products during the summer. I'm in Florida so “summer" is long.
Years ago I ordered some Darcy's Botanicals pomades and styling creams. They arrived melted. They solidified in the refrigerator but never performed the same.

Edited to add: The same thing happened when I ordered Oyin Handmade Shine & Define and Boing styling creams.

Last edited:
I refrain from ordering butter products that have to be shipped to me.

ETA: I ordered some Darcy's Botanicals pomades once a little too close to summer and they did arrive in liquid states. I gave them to my brothers because they never seemed quite right after being refrigerated.

ETA 2: I will order from sites where I can pick up locally. Just nothing that has to be shipped to me.

Last edited:
Imma 365 24/7 type PJ. :look:

I buy all year around.:sekret:

I've never had anything melt, spoil etc...on me. I had said one time I'd stop getting butters, creams in the Summer but never did.

I have to get it when it's on Sale. So, if it is something I want and it's on Sale, Imma go ahead and grab it.

Some Natural Handmade Lines have even included a Cold-Pack with their items.

I can't remember who right off, but several of them have? I know Siamese Twists is one of them.

Imma 365 24/7 type PJ. :look:

I buy all year around.:sekret:

I've never had anything melt, spoil etc...on me. I had said one time I'd stop getting butters, creams in the Summer but never did.

I have to get it when it's on Sale. So, if it is something I want and it's on Sale, Imma go ahead and grab it.

Some Natural Handmade Lines have even included a Cold-Pack with their items.

I can't remember who right off, but several of them have? I know Siamese Twists is one of them.

Belle Butters

Welllllll I forgot with me being a teacher, being at home, and my mail carrier delivering mail first thing in the morning where I live now, I might be able to swing a butta in the warmer months or so lol...

It might be sitting in a hot place before it gets to me though. I've had my share of melted buttas over the years but, APB's Hair and Body Butta and Sarenzo Body frosting I have ordered during the warmer months and it arrived in tact when I got it with no separating or melting.

Thankfully, I have never had a problem ordering butters during the summer. I was living in either NY, NJ, DMV, or MA.

Back