Order From Organic Creations

Cholet112

So i heard everyone raving about Avocado Butter so I had to try some. However, every site I went to had OUTRAGES shipping charges. Well, I lucked up on Organic Creations www.organic-creations.com. The owner, Barb, was so awesome!

I got 1/2 lb AB for $5.00!!! When I placed the order I selected UPS and the total came to $14.27. Barb emailed me and said we can ship your avocado butter cheaper (it will save you some $$) via priority rate, rather than UPS. You will also receive your product faster. Well I chose this option and my total was $9.60. I placed my order friday evening, it was shipped monday i received it wednesday!!!!! I couldnt believe it. So far so good. The butter came in a vaccuum sealed bag and when I put it on my hand it just melted into my skin. I put some on my dry hair and I was blinded by the bling and amazed at the softness. I cant keep my hands out of my hair. Now, my hair was already soft from getting my hair done saturday so the true test will come tonight when I wash my hair.

I just wanted to let you guys know that use Butter Heads have found a new site to order from.

P.S. She also sells henna for the henna heads!

Last edited:
I'm going to order hemp seed, meadowfoam and wheat germ. I already have avocado. Looking forward to it. Please keep us posted on your results. ;)

Serenity_Peace said:
I'm going to order hemp seed, meadowfoam and wheat germ. I already have avocado. Looking forward to it. Please keep us posted on your results. ;)

I will. Let know how the Hemp Seed is.

Psst..dang Cholett. you know you were suppose to send me a PM before posting this. lol. joking. (kinda) glad you found a great site. What else did you get? PM me.

Back