Orange Juice eliminating the fish burps with Flaxseed oil???

Bliss806

Has anyone heard that drinking orange juice eliminates the fishy burps that occur when you take flaxseed oil?? If not are there any other ways that can eliminate it? I hear they are really good for hair growth but I don't want have the side effects of fish burps while at work:nono:

Wow, I've never experienced fish burps. How do you take the oil? I mix mine in whatever juice I'm drinking, which is typically grapefruit juice.

I never heard that about OJ.

Flaxseed Oil and Omega 3 are for cardiovascular health. The added benefit is more moisture in the skin and hair.

I generally burp for a bit after right after but it settles down - but I just deal with it because it's not like a constant and uncontrollable.

HTH

Has anyone heard that drinking orange juice eliminates the fishy burps that occur when you take flaxseed oil?? If not are there any other ways that can eliminate it? I hear they are really good for hair growth but I don't want have the side effects of fish burps while at work:nono:

I take Flaxseed Oil with Omega 3, and I usually have a after taste, but it goes away really quick. I love this supplement because my scalp and skin is not dry.

Also ladies, if you are working out and experience muscle fatigue, it helps cut down on your recovery time.

Pure Flaxseed oil won't give you fishy burps - it's made from flax, not fish. :grin:

The Omegas (3,6,9), though, usually do come from fish, and I've never heard that OJ could cut the burps.... *shrug* but they aren't that big of a thing - one or two burps, and that's it.

Omegas are good, no matter how you get them - I'm not sure what they do for your HAIR, but they are essential fatty acids, so if you want to supplement - it's great for your health.

Back