Opinion Op: 8weeks Is A Red Flag

My response to post: I am sitting here reading comments like DANG! These people just giving their body away... How much do you know about someone in 2 months... :-/

Katarina Phang's response: Givng your body away???? You either are attracted or you are not. If you're lukewarm about someone that you have to think it over for 2 months and still not sure, let that person go!! You just don't have enough sparks for him. Sex naturally comes first before the mind starts shoulding everything under the sun.

My response back: Katarina Phang Ummm yea I get that but 2nd date! This what you teaching? (Honest question) Lol, not exactly what I was getting from readings...

Someone else chimed in and stated, Yeah I agree Anjelluvs... I’m kind of surprised a teacher assumes that all women or people are just looking for “sparks” for many of us we don’t want to share sexually until after there is a long and deep emotional commitment

-----
This thread got me to thinking about the double standards, but no I get it, I want a prospect all over me, but upon reading was all in MY emotions like no way would I do that as a woman. But men are innate sexual creatures from go... :Lol
I'm surprised she didn't clap back. I like her techniques of leaning back (which seems to be one of the techniques on all of those Rori girls) and her dripping like honey technique but I don't like some of her stuff like this. That's not feminine. If it is it's toxic femininity. AND she's quite rude to people. She reminds me of BB, Ro Cutno, and many other of these "coaches" in the fact of condemning the people that follow her. She's like "LADIES I'M TIRED OF SEEING ALL OF THIS BS. YOU ALL ARE SO LOST! GO BUY MY PRODUCT SO YOU CAN GET BETTER. I WON'T BE SAYING THIS ANYMORE."

It’s sad to me that we are conditioned to believe men cannot help but have sex with us for 8 weeks. What happens when you marry and have a kid and cannot have sex for 6 weeks? Or you are ill or away for work?

I know lots of couples who didn’t have sex or engage in heavy petting/making out for a long time or prior to marriage.

I also went to a Christian college so that is part of it. Most of the guys were honest and said they knew they couldn’t “fool around” because as soon as they made out they were rock hard. If they were trying to wait for x amount of time or until marriage they drew boundaries.

If you pay attention you can tell if a dude is just not interested or is principled. And for older dudes their sex drive is not as unhinged.

Back