OOoohhhhhhhhhh, I cant stand yall!!!!

Lovingmywaves12

OOoohhhhhhhhhh, I cant stand yall!!!! ----- UPDATE

In a good way of course :grin::grin::grin::grin:

I was searching the board for a new deep conditioner, since the one I love, Pantene R&N Intensive Moisturizing condish is HARD to find. And of course I saw a lot of people that were raving about Silk Elements.

So when I went to get my kids from school, I had to swing by Sallys and get some. I am sitting here typing this with this condish on my hair and my heat cap on (Ultimate Hardcore No Heat challenge).

I'm going to sit here for about 60 minutes and then rinse this out. If I have a hairgasm when I wash this oooouuuuttttttt...

Whooooooooo Little 8 lb 6oz Baby Jesus in a manger, wrapped in swaddling clothes... Im bout to lose my mind sitting here thinkin bout it.

Ima come back around 9pm EST (enough time to sit for 60 minutes and wash out and tell yall how this went.

ETA: OK, soooo Im a little late. NOT my fault. I went to rinse this out & I had to stand there and just let the water wash over me. My hair so soft and fluffy. I done found my replacement.

Yall on it round these parts :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :yep: :yep: :yep:

Last edited:
I'm waiting to read the results of your new conditioner trial.:yep:

SUNSHINE BABY,

I just added it to the OP, but here it is again :grin::

ETA: OK, soooo Im a little late. NOT my fault. I went to rinse this out & I had to stand there and just let the water wash over me. My hair so soft and fluffy. I done found my replacement.

Yall on it round these parts :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :yep: :yep: :yep:

i think i may try that Silk Elements on my next wash, Just so that i have variety in my stash:grin:

I have a couple of them. One was getting hard to find so I had to find something to replace it. Im getting braided on Saturday and I needed one so that I can DC before. Them braids will be in for a month, so I need it to last. lol

Congrats girl on finding a new condish!!

Which one did you use? I use the Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment and loved it... I just recently tried the SilkElements Cholesterol Condish and that one was good too but if I had to choose between the two I would go with the SilkElements MegaSilk......

Congrats girl on finding a new condish!!

Which one did you use? I use the Silk Elements MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment and loved it... I just recently tried the SilkElements Cholesterol Condish and that one was good too but if I had to choose between the two I would go with the SilkElements MegaSilk......

I used the MegaSilk Moisturizing Treatment. I bought a self heating cap as well. So after I slathered it on my head, I put my cap on for 60 mins. Then went to rinse it out.

Ooooooooo weeeee, boi I tell you da truth!!! Thats that stuff me likes! LOL

Wah, I need to try this!
But the shipping for England is riduculous

Why do I have to be a poor student rather than a rich business women

That conditioner is the bee's knees!

Wah, I need to try this!
But the shipping for England is riduculous

Why do I have to be a poor student rather than a rich business women
:lachen:

Keep looking on eBay. A few months ago I found a seller selling 13
Silk Elements Luxury Moisturising conditioner packet. Needless to say he/she sold out quick!:nono::grin:

That conditioner is the bee's knees!

:lachen:

Keep looking on eBay. A few months ago I found a seller selling 13
Silk Elements Luxury Moisturising conditioner packet. Needless to say he/she sold out quick!:nono::grin:

haha looking up this on eBay is about to be my new hobby

Back