OOOOH La La!

What the...I would have not thought it was possible to make a twist out look THAT pretty! Very pretty, kombov /images/graemlins/up.gif! Thanks, foxy...you always dig up the goods /images/graemlins/smile.gif!

[ QUOTE ]
dreemssold said:
What the...I would have not thought it was possible to make a twist out look THAT pretty! Very pretty, kombov /images/graemlins/up.gif! Thanks, foxy...you always dig up the goods /images/graemlins/smile.gif!

[/ QUOTE ]

Right..i hope i can get my twistout to look half as good!

Thanks dreemsold, kd is my hair buddy so i had the scoop early /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

What can i say.... i stalk alot of albums /images/graemlins/sekret.gif
I am about to put your bantu knot set on blast!

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Okay KD, give up the goods. How big were your sections? What do you mean by set the ends? What serum did you use? TIA

Whoa! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

That twist-out is AMAZING!!! It's so beautiful!! KD, give up the goods!! How'd you do it?????

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif, maybe you guys dont twist tight enough? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

it does look great, i love twistouts!

Sorry y'all! I KNOW I have been up in here all day. HOW did I miss this??

HB, Im'ma get you!!

SherryLove, Tamala, Alliyah, Dreemsold, Tonya(you are a beautiful mommy)...THANK YOU!!

Bajangirl, I had about 8 twists. I twisted them under instead of over(if that makes sense). I took pics of the actual twists with a disposable cam. (I took these this morning at work).

As far as setting the ends, I did pin curls at the ends instead of using rollers. It was comfortable to sleep in that way.

The serum was Pantene Smooth and Sleek. It has dimethicone, but I like it!

SG, I had dry hair. I added serum, Generic Humectress and spritzed on some Lottabody. I twisted and used YOUR pincurls at the ends. This morning when I finished taking it down, I couldn't believe it!

Honeydrop, the twists weren't that tight. I think it was the way I did the twists. I didn't do them the 'normal' way. I went the other direction because it was easier on my wrists.

Y'all have got to try this!!

Again, thanks!

that makes sense Kombov. when i go to the salon to get twist outs they end up like yours and she only does about 8-10 twists and she twists them under.

when i do them myself, they come out like yours, only more curly because i use rollers, and i twist over. though im not quite sure which direction is twisting under and over....hmmm, either way, my stylists and I twists differently /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Yes, it's flat twisting as cornrows would look.

Twisting under means that instead of flat twisting with your twists on top, they are twisted in the other direction(make sense?), like underbraids. (You are using 2 sections of hair instead of 3, of course).

HTH

Kombov, your twistouts are beautiful and shiny.

I have tried several setting lotions but I always go right back to using old faithful..."Lottabody".

Back