Ooo boy

YoungWavey

I see many members have long hair...I wanted to know how do you keep your hair bouncy on both sides..i haven't trouble wraping it up at night and in the morning one side being flat and the other being bouncy??? Is there a product i can use to solve this problem???

I don't know if a product can solve the problem, but I know many ladies here (myself included) don't wrap their hair. I either crosswrap, pincurl, or loose bun my hair for bed and it has curls/waves throughout, depending on which method I use.

If you want to continue wrapping, maybe you could try switching directions occasionally.

HTH
{DI}

Part hair down the middle as if you're going to make two pigtails. Take hair on left said and lay it flat on the right side of the back of your head the way it would be if it's wrapped then do the same with the hair on the left side.

Use pins (duckbills or hair clips) to keep hair in place. Put a scarf over it, tie it, then take the clips out (this is the tricky part).

Make sense?

I don't have long hair yet :-(.............But I just roll my hair up with magnetic rollers every night or every other night and do pincurls in between. i am also a big fan of flexi rods at night for those long relaxer stretches to blend the two textures

hopeful said:
^^^ TeeKay21, You look so pretty in your siggy pics, pretty hair, face and smile:).

I was just thinking that. She looks so happy-and your teeth are really nice and white. :)

Part hair down the middle as if you're going to make two pigtails. Take hair on left said and lay it flat on the right side of the back of your head the way it would be if it's wrapped then do the same with the hair on the left side.

Use pins (duckbills or hair clips) to keep hair in place. Put a scarf over it, tie it, then take the clips out (this is the tricky part).

Make sense?

Yea, thanks im gonna try it this way and see what happens...thanks again

Back