Oohhh girl what do you do to your hair

JLove74

OK, so some of you know I started a new job about 2 weeks ago. One of my new co-workers complimented me on my hair and asked what I did, how do you get it all shiny, what kind of GREASE do you use! I asked "Do you want the long version or short" She said "I need to know everything to get my hair to look like yours". Mind you this lady has a nice length 4 a/b hair, but......it like a strange pink color - think really, really, washed out red, terrible ends and some breakage.

She specifically wanted to know my washing process: "I tell her every week before I wash I put COCONUT OIL in my hair, leave it over night, wash......blah, blah blah. And I don't use GREASE"

The next day she comes to my office and says "Are you sure you told me the truth? I put PALMER'S COCO BUTTER in my hair AFTER I WASHED and look at my hair" I was SCREAMING inside:lachen: :lachen: .

Now I see why some of you don't tell everyone what you do to your hair. Everything doesn't work for everybody and folk don't listen!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Exactly folks don't listen! You said nothing to her about COCOA BUTTER! YOU SAID COCONUT OIL! Girl did you correct her and tell her she used the wrong thing?

Adrian said:
Exactly folks don't listen! You said nothing to her about COCOA BUTTER! YOU SAID COCONUT OIL! Girl did you correct her and tell her she used the wrong thing?

After I got my composure, I told her she used the wrong thing, then I printed out my regimen from my Fotki and gave it to her...

:lol: :lol: :lol: !!! I hate that! It annoys me when people can't follow directions. However, it may have just been a long day for her:ohwell:

this just to funny. she just made up what she wanted to do. lol. i hope she gets it right. bless her heart! lol

That was sweet of you to print out your regimen for her. I hope she actually reads it and follows it.

Please speak slowly and loudly:lol: I can't wait for someone to ask me for details. Wait until I tell them "first I put some coconut oil on my hair, then I put some in the fry pan for my pork chops:grin: :grin: :grin:

Back