Only One Product

asiajohn16

Hey Ladies,

Not sure if this question was posed but I'm curious to know if you were stuck on a deserted island and could only take one (just one) hair product with you, what would it be and why?

I would take my Alter Ego Garlic conditioner. It makes my hair so soft and moisturized.

Elasta QP Intense Fortifying Conditioner - it cleans, it moisturizes, it styles, it's a leave-in, and it smells good. :yep:

:lachen: There have definitely been previous threads like this, but they are always fun. :yep:

i would take ojon revitalizing mist.
there is nothing else like it.
i figure on an island i can find coconut milk, coconut oil and whatever else i can get my hands on.

Does this desert island have coconuts? I could use the coconut water and meat for food and haircare.

If so, then all I need is castor oil. I love it. It protects my hair, makes it soft, and easy to detangle. I barely use anything else now anyway.

I'd take Jessicurl Weekly Deep Treatment. I could use it as a rinse out conditioner or moisturizer.

Hmm... I guess it depends on what the island has. I guess I would take some type of oil. I could always wash my hair and seal everyday. No conditioner needed. Hopefully, I would be able to find helpful flora there.

Elasta QP Intense Fortifying Conditioner - it cleans, it moisturizes, it styles, it's a leave-in, and it smells good. :yep:

:lachen: There have definitely been previous threads like this, but they are always fun. :yep:

It cleans?! Tell me more...

VO5 Conditioner...I co-wash weekly and 90% of the time, I don't add leave-ins, so I would be right at home on the island with just one product.:grin:

Keracare Humecto. I can rinse my hair with water and DC everyday. My hair would stay strong and moisturized.

Oh, if I'm on an island. I'll choose a tropical island and I'll use the coconut milk to wash. LOL

If I have to go on the island can I NOT have to take this photo with me? :rofl:

JAYZGERVAIS.gif

I would take spiral curl cream...but since they discontinued it and I'm down to the last of my stash.....it wouldn't last long.

right now Im liking Joico intense hydrator (it has grown on me) so that would be my solo hair item if I had to pick one out the many in my closet.

Back