Name one product deep conditioning.

Since I only buy on the ground now and am still cone free my new ultimate favourite is the Cantu Shea Butter Natural Line Deep Treatment Masque. Way better than their regular line and really thick and creamy.

Hairveda Strinillah

I love that it works better without heat and that's a time saver for me.

Motions moisture plus (between 6 to 8 dollars) or (new fav) dove intensive repair (about 4 dollars)

Swype thinks weird and wierd are both correct

1. Karen body beautiful Luscious Locks
In truth I would never pick just one of anything, it is a ladies prerogative to change her mind, but I do love this stuff.

ORS replenishing conditioner. This has been my one and only, tried and true DC for 2+ years.

I'd have to agree! the Sitrinillah works with and without heat!

I'm wigging for all of 2013 and using the LadyPaniolo (Chiccoro) method and I absolutely love HairVeda Sitrinillah.

I was prepared to say Komaza until they discontinued their DC.

I second Kenra Moisture Recovery Balm. I've tried and liked a lot if DC but Kenra gets the job done every time!! I just rinsed it out this morning after an overnight DC and I comb through my NG (11 weeks) like I'm 4 weeks post. I try to find it at Marshall's or TJ Max before I get it from Ulta.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

i tried my best to like those. they have a low ph and they have protein in them. but i know they work for others.

Mizani MoisturFusion

Motions Moisture Plus

Silk Elements Mega Silk (tan jar)

AO Gpb. I know you said you don't like it-- but my hair has literally never responded to any other deep conditioner.

Back