One year natural! Youtube video

BostonMaria

This is my first time posting a thread on LHCF, but I wanted to share this video I made last night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9THIsYrX4U

September marks my :drunk:1 year anniversary:drunk: of the Big Chop! Time just flew by and for those of you transitioning and feeling like you're going thru hell, before you know it you'll have the hair you desire. Going natural was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

Thank you for watching! :woot:

Beautiful! Sept 1 was my one year transition anniversary...no BC until next year. (I'm chicken) Thanks for the inspiration

you have some pretty hair lady!!, what colour (mahoganyish) is that in your hair that i noticed in your flat ironed pic??

That was so much fun to watch! I found myself having to stifle myself from cheering out loud as I watched the progress. You did a very good job of documenting the journey. Thank you so much for sharing a very cool vid! :) And kudos for doing whatever you're doing! Your hair looks beautiful and boy has it grown!

That was so much fun to watch! I found myself having to stifle myself from cheering out loud as I watched the progress. You did a very good job of documenting the journey. Thank you so much for sharing a very cool vid! :) And kudos for doing whatever you're doing! Your hair looks beautiful and boy has it grown!

Oh wow thank you so much! I hope to do another one next September and I look forward to sharing that with you guys as well. Waist length hair or bust! LOL :grin:

beautiful!!!!!! You had nice growth throughout your journey and its only the beginning!! I wish you the best in your journey !!!! GREAT PROGRESS GREAT PICS GREAT HAIR!!

OMG ... your hair is sooooooo beautiful, BostonMaria. What an inspiring video. You give me so much hope for my own grow out plan.

Thanks for sharing!

Gorgeous hair!

Your progress is amazing, whats your secret!

No secrets really. I just treat my hair like gold and I co-wash, don't color (only henna), no chemicals, deep condition 2x a week, and use minimal heat. Oh and I haven't had a haircut in a year. I treat my hair better than my husband :grin:

No secrets really. I just treat my hair like gold and I co-wash, don't color (only henna), no chemicals, deep condition 2x a week, and use minimal heat. Oh and I haven't had a haircut in a year. I treat my hair better than my husband :grin:

:clapping: I'm going to do the same thing and see what my hair looks like exactly one year from today!!!! I REALLY enjoyed your video...AMAZING progress over one years time. :yep::up:

Good advice, tthe heat is what i am struggling with i like to flat iron a bit too much!!

Back