My Natural Hair Journey: One Year Anniversary

YES!!!

I was starting to get a lil:tantrum::tantrum::tantrum: Its time already!!!

I love your personality, hair, AND your blog chronicling your amazing PJ'ism.... Amazing progress lady...bravo :)

Thanks girl! And sorry it took me so long, I didn't have my laptop for a little...oh yea, and I'm lazy... :lol:

So I didn't read and proceeded to click the link and was like SHE CUT HER HAIR! NOOOOO! (Even though that short hairstyle looked amazing on you)
Then remembered the name of this thread and that this was a year ago, lol.
Great progress!!! Your hair is gorgeous!

So I didn't read and proceeded to click the link and was like SHE CUT HER HAIR! NOOOOO! (Even though that short hairstyle looked amazing on you)
Then remembered the name of this thread and that this was a year ago, lol.
Great progress!!! Your hair is gorgeous!

LOL! Heeeecks no I'm not cutting my hurrrr...I have spent way too much time reading about hair!

And thank you!

You and your hair are both gorgeous!! :love:

I have to say, mann....thanks for putting that link to the mixtape! remake of Gucci's lemonade?? yessir!!! :D

Love ya hair, chick! :yep:
It grew fast in a short amount of time!
-Side Note-: I'd bet you'd give those America's Next Top Model, chicks a run for their money!
:lachen:

elle, i love your hair. the first rihanna type style with the blonde hair, loved it lol.
i also like the double processed light brown/blonde color you did on your natural hair.

You and your hair are both gorgeous!! :love:

I have to say, mann....thanks for putting that link to the mixtape! remake of Gucci's lemonade?? yessir!!! :D

Aren't they great? I love them.

And thank you everyone! You ladies are too sweet. :giveheart:

Congrats on that year of growth! Your curl pattern is sick! ;) Love your hair, and kudos for such a great job at documenting your progress! :)

Back