One year healthy hair care anniversary!

Gemini350z

Im a little late, but its ok! I just got a touch up today. I went from ear length to shoulder length in about a year. At least I think I am shoulder length. You guys let me know. lol

I wanted to thank everyone on the boards for a plethora of great information and support!

My goals this year are to become more active on the boards, and to grow my hair to APL by December 2010. (I hope that is a feasible goal)

I will also be wearing my hair in protective styles due to my hair being able to reach my shoulders. I don't want to stunt my growth by having breaking/chewed up ends.

Thanks again ladies

Congratulations! You will definitely reach APL and yeah, I recommend protective styling for keeping length.

Great job. Ur hair looks so good! Will you please share your regimen?? Vitamins? Products?

My regime is not solid, I use Kenra and Jocio shampoo and condish (I alternate). Try to use as little heat as possible, and I usually get a weave so my hair and its ends are protected. I found it hard to keep the hairstyle that I got last year, because it was so short, and I didnt know how to wrap it. So instead of being tempted to use heat everyday to get it back to its original style, I just did a sew-in with extensions-plus hair.

Back