One Year Hair Anniversary Update Pics!

Babygurl

Well I finally did one year progress pictures of my hair. Overall I wish I couldve grown more but Im happy I got the growth I got. Please go to the Year 2 album for the new pictures. The link and password is in my signature.

Happy Hairniversary!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif You've made great progress...definitely something to be proud of! /images/graemlins/up.gif

Congrats!!!!You should be really proud of your hair, you have done so well, look at all the growth you've achieved, and its sooo healthy and long now.

Congrats /images/graemlins/smile.gif!! That's awesome progress, Babygurl--your hair is very pretty /images/graemlins/up.gif!

Congrats Babygurl /images/graemlins/weird.gif. Your hair is beautiful and very healthy. I'm loving those healthy ends. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Keep up the good work mama!!

Wow ladies thanks SO much for the encouraging words. I cant thank you enough. I feel as if my bun was not in vain now LOL! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

You have made fantastic progress. Keep up the good work. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

You have made more progress than you think. If you look at the comparison pics, notice where your shoulders are in the new picture vs the old picture. If you move the picture to even up the shoulder level, you will see just how much progress you really did make.

You've done very well, keep up your progress! /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

[ QUOTE ]
A_Christian said:
You've retained a lot of length! Are you a self-relaxer? Keep up the wonderful progress!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks alot, and yes I do self-relax!

Hey lady,

The comparison shots look nice. I think you have good growth. It looks sleek and healthy.

Keep of the good work.

[ QUOTE ]
Babygurl said:
[ QUOTE ]
A_Christian said:
You've retained a lot of length! Are you a self-relaxer? Keep up the wonderful progress!

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks alot and yes I do self-relax!

[/ QUOTE ]
Babygurl, what relaxer do you use?

Ooops! /images/graemlins/blush.gif I just saw the answer to my question in your album. Again, your hair looks great!/images/graemlins/up.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Cowgirl said:
You have made fantastic progress. Keep up the good work. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

You have made more progress than you think. If you look at the comparison pics, notice where your shoulders are in the new picture vs the old picture. If you move the picture to even up the shoulder level, you will see just how much progress you really did make.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks cowgirl, I took your advice and lined up those pictures and it really made a difference! Thanks for the tip.

Back