ONE YEAR AT LCHF!! Progress Slideshow

FlawedBeauty

So on Sept 7th, 2007 I have been here exactly one year!!! I made a little slide show to show my progress since I'm too lazy to Fotki. They include all the pics I have posted since I have been on the board. The first pics are crappy cuz they were taken with my camera phone until i got the money to get my digi :) Thanks again to all :)

Ok wait!! how do i just put the slide show in the post lol!! Just click the pic i suppose :)

Last edited:
I am always in amazement whenever someone is able to thicken up thin strands. Your progress is great!!!

wonderful progress...its just nice to know that sometimes the remedy of thin ends isnt cutting...because if my ends looked like yours did i wouldve actually cut it and started over....but you have made wonderful progress....

WOW!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

You have come a LONG way! You are quite an inspiration. You have shown how patience, diligence and persistence go a long way towards improving your hair. That is a BIG difference for just a little over a year.

GREAT JOB!!!

That is awesome! Very inspiring! How did you even up your two sides? I am dealing with this now, and I am trying my best to just let my left side catch up to my right side, but I am so tempted to just even it on out.

Really cool lil slideshow...
*I felt like I should've had a snack while watching*

Congrats on your 1 year and all of your progress! :yep:

thanks so much everyone!! im tryin real hard to reach BSL. next to no heat this past year + air dried boring styles + no combing = good growth. i never gave my hair a chance until i saw all the lovely heads on here. i just assumed it would always break off and never get much further than my starting pic, thank goodness i found this forum.:yep:

Hooray for you:clapping:. You have been one of my hair idols since joining. You progress is very inspirational. Keep on keepin on because its really working for you. I HOPE to have progress like u one day.

Aww, congrats! I still remember your first post!! You have come a long way and you definitely have a reason to be proud!

Back