DEN'1S ALMOST ONE YEAR PROGRESS PICS SINCE MAJOR CUT....INSIDE

That is some SERIOUS growth - wow.:clapping::clapping:
Keep doing what you're doing your hair is beautiful
icon7.gif

Your hair is pretty!! Thanks for being an inspiration (especially in your earlier Crown and Glory days) :yep:Yes, I've been checking you since then.

Nice progress lady.

You just crossed my mind the other day.
I used to stalk your fotki also.
Your braid regime was helpful to also.

Nice progress!

DEN1! Your hair is just absolutely BEAUTIFUL. All that growth in just a little under a year...That's amazing:yep:. Congrats!

Your hair is beautiful Den1 you was/are one of my first inspiration with your Crown and Glory modified method:yep:!

Amazing as usual. I didn't expect any less from you. You have a hair growing gift!

I also ordered some of your products. They sound great. I couldn't resist!:grin:

Congratulations Den!!!

Your progress is ON POINT!

I think it's easier to get fast growth than it is to actually retain the length, so well done again!

Hope my progress is as swift as yours has been! x x x

You're not pleased with the length?! Are ya nuts? Your hair looks FABULOUS!!!!!!!!! :up: :yep: :D

Some of you ladies, wanted to know how my hair progressed since my cut in dec 2006, so i decided to take some photo's earlier today, i'm not pleased with my length progress, but i'm always very fussy about length anyway. In my recent picture my hair has not been relaxed or straightened at the roots yet not until, my touch-up in December. I use my own brand of products along with Ayurvedic herbs since my cut, i suppose they have helped me gain the health and length of my hair.

here's the link http://public.fotki.com/den1/year-2007/progress-pictures/publication1.html

password: myhair

Back