Once and for All: Kenra MC vs. Humecto

Kenra MC vs. Humecto

• Kenra MC is my deep moisturizing conditioner

Votes: 64 46.4%
  • Humecto is my deep moisturizing conditioner

Votes: 74 53.6%

• Total voters

tryn2growmyhair

I have seen some threads in the past comparing the two but I wanted to find out once and for all which one you all use. I used the sample of the Kenra MC but I wanted to find out how it has worked for all of you before investing in a tub of Humecto or a liter of Kenra MC. Thanks in advance for your responses, as always.

KENRA is my staple MOISTURIZING Conditioner. I have other conditioners but KENRA is my mainstay. I have not tried Humecto.

I've used both. It was a close call between the 2 a while back, but Humecto won in the end :laugh:. Kenra made my hair feel silky immediately after rinsing but no other conditioner has ever detangled my hair as well as Humecto.

i like them both, but i dont like Kenra as a deep conditioner. Humecto leaves me with slip (this is the first conditioner that has given me slip as I know it) and it also leaves my hair smooth and soft. :)

honeydrop215 said:
i like them both, but i dont like Kenra as a deep conditioner. Humecto leaves me with slip (this is the first conditioner that has given me slip as I know it) and it also leaves my hair smooth and soft. :)

I totally agree! :yep:

Bumping for more responses. I have used both and they are aiight, but I am finding that maybe my hair is getting used to Kenra. However, I am worried about the mineral oil in Humecto. Has that mineral oil dried out anyone's hair?

I love, love, love Kenra! I'm also really loving Super Charged Moisturizer by Paul Mitchell. I don't think it has mineral oil but not sure about that. I'm narrowing down my products. I think I'm sticking to Kenra and Paul Mitchell.

Kenra MC is my staple conditioner...I once loved Humecto but it is now a distant memory. btw, for me kenra only works well if left in for a few minutes (5-7min)

I love the Kenra MC, but then again I have never tried the Humecto before. But if it is anything like or better than Kenra MC then I need to give it a shot. :)

I love Kenra MC, it is definitely a staple. I have tried Humecto in the bottle and it has way too thin a consistency for my thick hair.

I have both and no doubt Kenra MC is the best... hair feels like silk, perfectly conditioned with moisturizing proteins, soft and shiny whereas Humecto only imparts softness.. IMO.
HTH

I have tried both and Kenra (to me) is a far superior product...Humecto made my hair soft, but in a coated waxy way...Kenra MC made my hair feel soft, like a fabric versus heavy in emollients..

I voted for Humecto even though it doesn't work as good on my natural hair as it did on my relaxed hair. I will probably have to find something else after my tub is finished. I have also used Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner. I liked the consistency and the scent, but it didn't really do anyhting special for my hair, so I won't be repurchasing this one either. Biolage condiitoners work better for my hair right now.

Wow. Thanks to all of you for all of your responses. I was going to buy Humecto in the tub because for the amount of money that you spend it is cheaper than Kenra MC but I think that I will just try and see if Kenra MC goes on sale anytime soon. Thanks again.

Kenra is my ride or die conditioner. For some reason, Humecto doesn't work in my hands. My stylist used to use it on me before pressing, and my hair was easy to comb and smelled amazing! But when I use Humecto at home, it runs into my eyes and burns, plus it leaves my hair knotted up.

Back