On the road to hair success ... I feel it. Lol.

eunique

I'm feeling really good about my hair growth so far. I've been a member of LHCF for about a month. I lurked a few years ago but lost the link before I could join, but after doing some searches I found this wonderful board again. I started my regimen after my last relaxer (02|25|07) and I have been faithfully keeping up with it. Normally I'm terrible at hair care because I get lazy and whatnot but I'm so determined to grow some long and healthy hair that I'm shying away from procrastination (not so much in other places but at least my hairs thriving haha).

I'm a little over four weeks post relaxer and I have quite a bit of new growth, it would usually take me two months to get even that. Retaining length has always been my weakness but its holding strong (except at my nape area but I'm working on that).

What a difference implimenting a regimen makes. I've been washing once a week w/ Mane & Tail and DC w/Nexxus Humectress, Olive Oil, & Jojoba Oil and doing rollersets. I thought I would only be able to get a curl with heat because of the length of my hair but rollersetting is working for me and I"m getting compliments on the look at school all the time. I'm currently (literally right at this moment) getting individuals put in so I can grow my hair for graduation (june 14th) and hide my hair from myself. haha.

I just want to say thank you to all the wonderfully ladies of LHCF who have responded to my posts and pointed me in the right direction -- even those who I have not had direct contact with have influenced me. I look at your fotki's and get inspired. Thanks again!

Isnt it neat seeing ur hair turn around in such a short time? I have been on this forum a short time as well and im learning that u get what u put into it and u can actualy see the benefits ...Continue to be good to ur hair and i wish u much progress...HHG:)

Congrats! I, too, have only been a member of this forum for a very short period of time (since December 06), and have seen a major (wonderful) difference in my hair.

Happy hair growing and hugs to you! :wave:

MissMadaam said:
Isnt it neat seeing ur hair turn around in such a short time? I have been on this forum a short time as well and im learning that u get what u put into it and u can actualy see the benefits ...Continue to be good to ur hair and i wish u much progress...HHG:)

It really is! Thanks so much. HHG. :)

tricie said:
Congrats! I, too, have only been a member of this forum for a very short period of time (since December 06), and have seen a major (wonderful) difference in my hair.

Happy hair growing and hugs to you! :wave:

Thanks. It's so nice to see the difference. Hugs to you too & HHG. I decided to suck it up and join the GL Challenge.

THATS GREAT, I'M GLAD YOU HAVE SUCH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE.:) THATS KEY TO ACHIEVING SUCCESS IN YOUR HAIR GROWING JOURNEY, OR ANY JOURNEY AT ALL. REMAINING POSITIVE AND MOTIVATED, BECAUSE IF YOU DONT CONVINCE YOUSELF THAT YOUR CAPABLE OF DOING IT, THEN WHO ELSE WILL??:)
SO STAY POSITIVE GIRL, AND KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING YOU'LL REAP THE BENEFITS:D ;)

darkempress said:
THATS GREAT, I'M GLAD YOU HAVE SUCH A POSITIVE ATTITUDE.:) THATS KEY TO ACHIEVING SUCCESS IN YOUR HAIR GROWING JOURNEY, OR ANY JOURNEY AT ALL. REMAINING POSITIVE AND MOTIVATED, BECAUSE IF YOU DONT CONVINCE YOUSELF THAT YOUR CAPABLE OF DOING IT, THEN WHO ELSE WILL??:)
SO STAY POSITIVE GIRL, AND KEEP DOING WHAT YOUR DOING YOU'LL REAP THE BENEFITS:D ;)

thanks. i absolutely LOVE watcing your progress. your hair is thriving and simply goregous. thanks for the comment. are you an 89 baby? lol cuz your fotki s/n made me think so. so am i. haha. its nice to see people close to my age. haha.

eunique said:
thanks. i absolutely LOVE watcing your progress. your hair is thriving and simply goregous. thanks for the comment. are you an 89 baby? lol cuz your fotki s/n made me think so. so am i. haha. its nice to see people close to my age. haha.
THANK YOU:)
YUP I AM:D , TURNED 18 A FEW MONTHS NOW

Your regimen is great. I use a lot of the same exact prods. I am in love with Humectress. Glad to hear you are doing well. Holla with some more good news with your next relaxer...'cause I love me some progress pics.
Happy growing.:)

Back