On my BBerry in Sally's parking lot--HELP!

sjones

Okay, is Roux porosity control and Mendex the same thing? I just want the treatment used after shampooing but before conditioning, and the Mendex seemed the only thing that fit the bill. Everything else is a leave-in, shampoo, or conditioner. Please help, we in the car sweatin', but I had to ask the LHCF crew before I drove off!

Okay, is Roux porosity control and Mendex the same thing? I just want the treatment used after shampooing but before conditioning, and the Mendex seemed the only thing that fit the bill. Everything else is a leave-in, shampoo, or conditioner. Please help, we in the car sweatin', but I had to ask the LHCF crew before I drove off!

They're not the same thing. Mendex is a creamy conditioner w/ some protein. Porosity control is a liquid that you keep in for a couple of min (2-3?). Don't know if mendex helps with porosity, too.
Good luck.

No the mendex is the treatment. They are totally different. You want the porosity control. The mendex is good too but for different purposes.

What she said.:grin: I Love Mendex too, as a Light Reconstructor.:yep:

But you do want the PC Conditioner/Corrector.

Man, y'all alright with me!! My children were in the backseat hongry (with an "o"), but I had to get this right! Now I can go put the meatloaf on. Thanks again!!!

Back