OMG!! Optimum Conditioner

CurlyCrly

To each his own. :)
I thought they stopped making this! I used this for many, many years, then suddenly couldn't find it anywhere locally about 3 years ago. This used to be one of my staples. OMG! OMG!!! Can you tell I'm excited? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Optimum Conditioner VitaPlex Remoisturizing Conditioner 16 Oz.

Vitaplex Remoisturizing Conditioner is a technologically formulated conditioner designed specifically to address the needs of dry, brittle hair. A complex of natural ingredients and collagen proteins works to help restore moisture to dry hair and help reduce incidence of breaking and splitting. Hair responds with greater suppleness, body and improved manageability after the very first use. Directions: 1. Shampoo hair with Correct Optimum Conditioning Shampoo formulation (dry/damaged or noraml.) 2. Blot dry to remove excess moisture. 3. Apply Vitaplex generously to hair. 3. Apply Vitaplex generously to hair. 4. Comb through gently. 5. Cover head with plastic cap. 6. Sit under warm dryer or heating cap for 10 minutes. 7. Rinse thoroughly. 8. Set or style as usual.
Price: $ 5.99

dry064.gif

I've never used the Optimum Conditioner, but I felt the same as you when I saw Lustrasilk HPC on the shelf at a bss in Raleigh, NC. My mom used it on my hair eons ago for my monthly deep conditioning treatment. /images/graemlins/blush.gif This was before I started getting relaxers and I remember it making my hair feel very soft. I bought three tubs!

I didn't see the ingredients listed on the website (www.havanabeautysupply.com).

I won't be getting this. The shipping is $7.95, which is more than the product and I don't want to order anything else. Even if I order more than one, I'd still feel kind of ripped off. I'll have to think about this. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

I used to alternate it with Precise or Gentle Treatment and used it every other week. It has some protein in it, but they classify it as a moisturizing conditioner as well. I'd use it for every wash if I had no other good conditioners.

Back