OMG Now I know I'm an obssessed PJ

OMG Now I know I\'m an obssessed PJ

You guys will not believe this but I had a dream last night that I was in London and looking in the beauty supply stores for Tropical Avocado conditioner. I went all over the place. I saw the the other Tropical conditioners except that one. I figured that since I was in London, maybe the hype about it hadn't reached there and so I'd find it easier than in NY.

The assistant (a white lady) in one of the stores said 'I too can't find it, I've been looking everywhere!'

Oh geez, someone take me away
laugh.gif
sekret.gif

p.s I have had it on my mind to try this conditioner for a long while now and have never found it. But dreaming about it???
ohwell.gif

Re: OMG Now I know I\'m an obssessed PJ

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
brownrelaxedhair said:
You guys will not believe this but I had a dream last night that I was in London and looking in the beauty supply stores for Tropical Avocado conditioner. I went all over the place. I saw the the other Tropical conditioners except that one. I figured that since I was in London, maybe the hype about it hadn't reached there and so I'd find it easier than in NY.

The assistant (a white lady) in one of the stores said 'I too can't find it, I've been looking everywhere!'

Oh geez, someone take me away
laugh.gif
sekret.gif

p.s I have had it on my mind to try this conditioner for a long while now and have never found it. But dreaming about it???
ohwell.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been wanting to try this also....
Help...if it's ANYWHERE in the DC or Maryland area please...can you help a sister out?!?

rofl.gif

I dream about hair, too! One of the funniest was the dream where William Petersen (from CSI) wanted me to fry him some fish, but I told him I had just shampooed my hair and didn't want it smelling like fish when I left the house. We got into this huge argument and I ended up frying the fish with about five scarves on my head.

crazy.gif

In real life I'd drive to the lake, catch the fish, gut it and fry it for WP!
lick.gif

sassygirl125 said:
rofl.gif

I dream about hair, too! One of the funniest was the dream where William Petersen (from CSI) wanted me to fry him some fish, but I told him I had just shampooed my hair and didn't want it smelling like fish when I left the house. We got into this huge argument and I ended up frying the fish with about five scarves on my head.

crazy.gif

lick.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lol!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
which one is WP? i watch CSI but i can remember which one wp is

i had a nice dream i had the most thickest waist length hair, so so thick i couldnt handle it properly!!!
lick.gif

rofl.gif
Did you happen to see LondonDiva anywhere around you?
laugh.gif
I dream about hair too!
laugh.gif

sassygirl125 said:
rofl.gif

crazy.gif

lick.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
rofl.gif
Now you've got me thinking about fried fish girl.
laugh.gif

which one is WP?

[/ QUOTE ]

The nerdy boss--Gil Grissom. I tried unsuccessfully to find a photo of him in his glasses...
lick.gif
Those glasses make me have impure thoughts.
laugh.gif
Isn't his hair nice a curly? (Just to keep it on topic!
laugh.gif
)

sk2tv.jpg

ROTFL....

I do beleive that it is an evil demon spirit, cause I never used buy hair products, now I went in Sally's yeseterday, just because...

AND SPENT $36 i BOUGHT A SET OF 6 Caruso Jumbo Roller and 12 Purple magnetic - WHY?

It's a Spirit, I tell ya, a Spirit...

Y'all have me DYING in here!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I will admit though that I dream about hair also. I actually had a really weird one last night. I dreamt that my eyebrows wouldn't stop growing. I looked like the wolfman with a unibrow. HAHAHAHAHAHA. But I wasn't upset because all I could think about was that the vitamins were working and what a nice full shape they would be when I got them waxed. Just sick.

ARRGH, Here comes the eyebrow lady...

laugh.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Ennyaa said:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I will admit though that I dream about hair also. I actually had a really weird one last night. I dreamt that my eyebrows wouldn't stop growing. I looked like the wolfman with a unibrow. HAHAHAHAHAHA. But I wasn't upset because all I could think about was that the vitamins were working and what a nice full shape they would be when I got them waxed. Just sick.

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I swear all of us are losing our FRIGGIN MINDS!!
drunk.gif

But hey, as long as I wind up with brastrap length hair I can handle a lil mental dysfunction.
laugh.gif

I saw the tropical avocado at the Botanica Boricua in Arlington. I picked up a bottle and I really like this stuff, I must say.
smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
@ this thread. In all my dreams my hair is always thick , healthy and waist length

Ennyaa said:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

Don't feel bad yall, I dream about hair and hair products all the time. BRH I absolutely love the Tropical Avocado. It's my holy grail conditioner. Right now I have a friend going to New York this weekend and I've asked her to pick up 5 jars for me. This should hold me out until I can figure out a way to get my hands on some
grin.gif

well guess what everyone? after that dream, and all the talk about this product, I FOUND IT AT LAST TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did some mad detective work on Google, focusing on Harlem as prolly being the best area to get it. I'd call other beauty supplies I knew of but none of them had it. I always got the same old story of them having all BUT the Avocado one. Everywhere is always sold out
mad.gif
As soon as I'd hear 'we have all but we don't have the avo' (brrrrrrrrrr, I'd hang up the phone).
laugh.gif
(kidding kidding!!)

My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when I actually saw it. Mine says its made in Dominican R, its the green jar,white lid. When I had to pay for it, the lady at the cashier desk said 'everyone keeps buying this, everyone comes for this' Of course that made me feel even better
grin.gif

Let the trials begin woo hoo!!!! (doing a rollarset on Friday evening)...

sweetcocoa you icon is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!
drunk.gif

Post a sep thread asking if anyone's know's and can help you in your area? Also, didn't Beverly have a post some time back about getting it online? remember? it was a realllly long thread...

brownrelaxedhair said:
sweetcocoa you icon is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!
drunk.gif

Post a sep thread asking if anyone's know's and can help you in your area? Also, didn't Beverly have a post some time back about getting it online? remember? it was a realllly long thread...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, she did... I was going to use that as my last resort...(shipping costs for products is killing me...plus I get impatient). I posted a thread asking what it looks like....but the 2 places I checked yesterday, didn't have it. I'll post another new one, this time asking where I can find it besides on line.

I really like the Tropical Avocado cond. (dominican version). I used it for conditioner washes and my hair was really soft and manageable. But then my hair usually responds to the stuff that doesn't work so well on others.

Back