OMG my hair is actually growing- yay!

Awesome growth Selfstyled! We are >< with the corrective relaxer gone wrong(this happened to me last week and I am transitioning back to my natural hair).

OMG! That's wonderful. So many people give up when doctors diagnose them with something that they believe can't be fixed. Kick that FPB in the butt!

You should be proud of your progress...its excellent!
You've done such a great job since March and your hair is obviously thriving...it looks great.
Congratulations :clapping::clapping::clapping:.

You really have some great progress! Keep up the good work!! When you cut your hair into the bob due to the corrective relaxer gone wrong, did a stylist apply the relaxer?

You really have some great progress! Keep up the good work!! When you cut your hair into the bob due to the corrective relaxer gone wrong, did a stylist apply the relaxer?

Yes it was done by a stylist -she lied and told me the affirm sensitive scalp was just a mild relaxer- I have always been relaxed with lye relaxers- the sensitive scalp was no lye. I guess my hair couldn't tolerarte the no lye on top of the lye. My hair broke and broke there was nothing I could do to save it so that's why I chopped it.

I'm over it now though sometimes you need to have a setback in order to have a break through. My best advice if you happen to underprocess a little, is keep it moving.

Tishee I am so sorry to hear that this happened to you too:nono:.

Great progress!!! I can't even believe a doctor told you that?!?! It just proves that a second and third opinion are necessities. Congrats!

Great progress!!! I can't even believe a doctor told you that?!?! It just proves that a second and third opinion are necessities. Congrats!

Well honestly, my hair looks completely different now than then. I have definitely turned the loss part around, even my density is getting better. I hope and pray that this will also lead to thickness:drunk:.

Back