OMG! Matrix Biolage Thermal-Active Repair Cream!!!

Mizani_Mrs

I just searched this formum and I am very shocked that no one else has discovered thi product! I just recently purchased this Biolage Thermal-Active Repair Styling Cream and its PURE HEAVEN! It's a light-hold styling creme that is also a heat protectant. It has ceramides & mango seed oil in it. the only thing i can say is that is is purely perfect, my hair is 7wks post and i have body and swang like nobodys business! I def compare this to my beloved Lacio Lacio and Giovani Direct Leave-in... but def a step better.

I put it in my damp hair after washing, and it offers sooo much slip and softness. It feels VERY light and slippery, not like a heavy cream. Only a little is needed and my hair instantly detangles very easily with very little breakage/hairs in my comb. Then when i blow dry, my hair dries verrrry quickly. I can dry my entire head in like 12mins, and i no longer have to dry in so many small sections. Now I only dry it in 4 sections. Yay! and my hair dries straight, and shiny with UNBELIEVEABLE body and movement. And this product makes my hair look really full, which i like. The smell is absolutely divine and it lingers for 3days. My hair still had body & movement 5 days after blowdryiing. and this time i didn't bother to flat-iron cause its not needed unless you want stick-striaght hair. I'm in love!!! and so is my sis and my mom. this is my first biolage product that i used. Are they all this wonderful? Im sooooo tempted to go buy some more to see whassup.

the details on the bottle says: "biolage thermal stylers with Cera Heat Technology, a restorative blend of ceramide and natural oil, seal a reparative active into the hair fiber for lasting strength as they help protect against high-temperature styling tools. For all hair types, seals in heat-activated repair with strengtening ceramide and moisturizing mango seed oil. Helps protect against split ends and breakage as it reinforces the hair fiber. delivers light control with shine and distributes heat evenly for a faster blowout."

Thanks for the review! I always like hearing good things about hair products i haven;t tried yet!

the details on the bottle says: "biolage thermal stylers with Cera Heat Technology, a restorative blend of ceramide and natural oil, seal a reparative active into the hair fiber for lasting strength as they help protect against high-temperature styling tools. For all hair types, seals in heat-activated repair with strengtening ceramide and moisturizing mango seed oil. Helps protect against split ends and breakage as it reinforces the hair fiber. delivers light control with shine and distributes heat evenly for a faster blowout."

Is there an actual ingredients list on the bottle? Would you mind sharing this info. My google search left me empty handed. TIA.

P.S. You have very pretty hair!

Awww, thanks! Yay! I'm soooo glad to finally recommend a great product after all of the great products I've fell in love with due to everyone's recs! Well yall know that I must really love yall if i'm gonna actually sit here and type out the ingredients. :spinning: here goes:

water, propylene glycol, Peg-40, Hydrogenated Castor oil, dimethiconol, triethanolamine, parfume, peg/ppg-17/18, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, carbomer, behentrimonium chloride, polyquarterinum-4, potato starch modifier, hydroxypropyl, guar, methylparaben, amodimethicone, limonene, quarternium-87, hexyl cinnamal, coumarin, linalooi, butylphenyl, methylpropional, trideceth-6, benzyl alcholol, hydroxycitronellai, 2-oleamido-1, 3-octabecanediol, manicifera indica seed oil/mango seed oil, amyl cinnaman, geranioi, alpha-isomethyl ionone, isoeugenoi, benzyl benzoate, cinnamyl alcohol, detrimonium chlride, citronelloi, paullinia cupana extract/paullinia cupana seed extract, eugenol.

Is there an actual ingredients list on the bottle? Would you mind sharing this info. My google search left me empty handed. TIA.

P.S. You have very pretty hair!

OK, I purchased the Biolage, on your recommendation, and it just arrived.

I can't wait to wash my hair tomorrow and give it a try. I will be sure to report on the results!

Ughhhhhhh, I just purchased their Delicate Care Organic Certified Oil last month and have yet to use it.

Dilemmas, dilemmas, dilemmas......

I just washed my hair and applied this Biolage! I think that I am in love :love:

I will give a full review after I dry my hair ...

MAN! I scolded myself yesterday for turning into a PJ and now I have to get this - I really like the BIolage line. I've been stressing because I do not like the result/time of air drying and was trying to decide if I should wash my hair weekly instead of every 5 days, because I want to blow dry each time. I think I am going to grab this and blow dry each wash (5 day schedule) and see. Thanks for bumping! Thanks for posting:)

I just searched this formum and I am very shocked that no one else has discovered thi product! I just recently purchased this Biolage Thermal-Active Repair Styling Cream and its PURE HEAVEN! It's a light-hold styling creme that is also a heat protectant. It has ceramides & mango seed oil in it. the only thing i can say is that is is purely perfect, my hair is 7wks post and i have body and swang like nobodys business! I def compare this to my beloved Lacio Lacio and Giovani Direct Leave-in... but def a step better.

I put it in my damp hair after washing, and it offers sooo much slip and softness. It feels VERY light and slippery, not like a heavy cream. Only a little is needed and my hair instantly detangles very easily with very little breakage/hairs in my comb. Then when i blow dry, my hair dries verrrry quickly. I can dry my entire head in like 12mins, and i no longer have to dry in so many small sections. Now I only dry it in 4 sections. Yay! and my hair dries straight, and shiny with UNBELIEVEABLE body and movement. And this product makes my hair look really full, which i like. The smell is absolutely divine and it lingers for 3days. My hair still had body & movement 5 days after blowdryiing. and this time i didn't bother to flat-iron cause its not needed unless you want stick-striaght hair. I'm in love!!! and so is my sis and my mom. this is my first biolage product that i used. Are they all this wonderful? Im sooooo tempted to go buy some more to see whassup.

Update! Yes as initially stated this is simply perfect. I've used it twice now and the first time I totally didn't listen to your advice that a little goes a long way - I used way too much - my hair came out great but I did not like the feel of so much product on my hair. Did it this week and yes, yes, yes - perfection! Thank you so much for this thread or I would never have picked this up. Had to put my hair up right away because I was engaging in naughty behaviour - running my hand through it, talking while swinging my head around just to feel the movement!

as soon as i read the title of this thread the pj in me woke uo..i had a huge smile on my face ...i really wanna try this

Would this product be beneficial for someone who air dries and then flat irons??
If so would I apply to the hair wet?? Or right before I flat iron?

Back