Omg Let Me Tell Y'all About "curl Junkie Curl Rehab Deep Conditioner"

L.Brown1114

so my hair is heat and bleach damaged. I've been using SOOO much protein to keep it from breaking but a few days ago my hair got protein overload. My usually deep conditioner has some protein in it so I head rave reviews about this product. It was a bit out my price range but i was desperate.

So after clarifying to get the access protein out I used my normal conditioner which did not give my hair as much slip as I would like (it hasn't performed well since the protein overload)

So I know it wasn't the clarifying that did it. I then took each twist I had in out and added the product. First a little goes a LONG way!! My hair instantly felt silky and my knots MELTED away. I didn't even need to re detangle my hair.

After rinsing it out I kept rinsing because my hair was too soft and I thought I still had product in it, turns out u didn't lol)

I undid my twists again and added my leave in and oil and I needed WAY less leave in than I normally did. It was like my hair was saying "look hunny I'm already moisturized you need to chill"

Less product=happy me!

My hair is im large twists right now (I'm stretching it/doing a twist out)

My hair feels so moisturized I can't even stand it. I'm not touching it for as long as I can throughout the week as far as moisturizing and sealing it and I'll update you guys!!

Yesss
This is my holy grail moisture DC. I stocked up during the Curl junkie black friday sale and bought 2L of it. It doesnt weigh my hair down and provides lasting moisture and shine! The slip and softness are amazing too. My hair is like butter after using it.

Yesss
This is my holy grail moisture DC. I stocked up during the Curl junkie black friday sale and bought 2L of it. It doesnt weigh my hair down and provides lasting moisture and shine! The slip and softness are amazing too. My hair is like butter after using it.

I wish I used it a couple of months ago! How much was 2L? I wonder when's their next sale, I will gladly stock up!

I love this DC, it's such a great product but I hate the price

Yeah the price is what kept me from it for so long but as dry and brittle as my hair felt I wasn't about to throw a year and a couple of months of growing my hair out, out the window! I'm holding on to these damaged ends until they reach hip length lmao

I wish I used it a couple of months ago! How much was 2L? I wonder when's their next sale, I will gladly stock up!

They usually have an easter sale
Each liter cost 68$, so two of them is 136. But it was 20% off so the total was 108.
I divided by the number of ounces and figured it was only 1.7 dollars per ounce compared to the normal 2.5 dollars per ounce, so it's much cheaper to buy the liters during a sale.

They usually have an easter sale
Each liter cost 68$, so two of them is 136. But it was 20% off so the total was 108.
I divided by the number of ounces and figured it was only 1.7 dollars per ounce compared to the normal 2.5 dollars per ounce, so it's much cheaper to buy the liters during a sale.

Thanks so much for the info and for doing the math! Lol
I hope mine lasts until then

I tried this DC off and on since I've been natural. I had to add a little oil and heat to make it work. The smell was amazing but it just did not wow me. For the price, I finally just had to realize that my 4c hair just didn't take on to it like everyone raved about.

I said I may revisit it one day but the CJ Deep Fix actually worked better for me. I just hate that she's so stingy with her sales lol and the CM Gray Friday sale ended up being so cheaper to get them since each jar was up to 40% off.

I was surprised by how badly this DC performed - it has nice slip, but offers very little moisture and absolutely no softness. Its price tag is way too high for those kinds of results.

I tried this DC off and on since I've been natural. I had to add a little oil and heat to make it work. The smell was amazing but it just did not wow me. For the price, I finally just had to realize that my 4c hair just didn't take on to it like everyone raved about.

I said I may revisit it one day but the CJ Deep Fix actually worked better for me. I just hate that she's so stingy with her sales lol and the CM Gray Friday sale ended up being so cheaper to get them since each jar was up to 40% off.

Interesting. My hair hates oil. I could never moisturized my hair with it just weigh it down. Sorry you didn't like it =(

Interesting. My hair hates oil. I could never moisturized my hair with it just weigh it down. Sorry you didn't like it =(

Nah, I don't use any oil on my hair other than to make a DC work. That's what I had to do with this one. I don't even seal with oil lol...I have densely packed yet fine 4c strands so my hair is very finicky with oil (it can definitely weigh it down). My DCs I use now are good enough where I don't need to add any oils. I definitely don't use it as part of my moisturizing routine.

Nah, I don't use any oil on my hair other than to make a DC work. That's what I had to do with this one. I don't even seal with oil lol...I have densely packed yet fine 4c strands so my hair is very finicky with oil (it can definitely weigh it down). My DCs I use now are good enough where I don't need to add any oils. I definitely don't use it as part of my moisturizing routine.

Ooohhh okay. Hhmmm I should try oil then I would really like to pre poo but can't find a recipe that doesn't use oil

It's part of My Personal "one of the best of the best" Line Up along with (in no particular order):
CJ Deep Fix Banana & Hibiscus
Karen's Body Beautiful Luscious Locs Hair Mask
Darcy's Botanicals Deep Conditioning Hair Mask
Afroveda Ashlii Amala Raspberry DC'er
Hairveda Sitrinillah
MyHoney Child's Honey Hair Mask

Curl Rehab works great for me.:lick:

UGH...this product was the final straw for me being one of those products I tried because everyone raved about it. Curl Rehab did ZERO for my hair. I was left thinking "what the hell's the hype about?". Gave it to my co-worker and she loves it.

Go figure...

I love how this feels going on. The slip is amazing. The results are okay/good though. What made this great to me is adding jbco and using heat. The best DC combo ever. I would repurchase but I'm in no rush since I don't even have jbco at the moment

Back