OMG I ran of out Juice

mj11051

I was at the beauty supply store this morning before they open. Yall shoulda seen me pacing waiting for them to open. This time I got a 32oz bottle of S-Curl.:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::sekret::sekret::sekret::sekret:

Girl at the rate im going im gonna have to get me the 32 oz bottle, too. And I saw they have the Hawaiian SIlky 14-in-1 in the 32 oz bottle as well.

That is how i act when i run out of the juice total panic mode my honey be looking at me like is it that serious..Yep move out of my way before i hurt you.

Yall tripping, I'm not running out of Juice, ain't no way!!! I keep two 32oz bottles at all time, once one is gone I get another one. Besides that I keep a stash in my car, purse and desk at work, plz don't judge me:look:

Yall tripping, I'm not running out of Juice, ain't no way!!! I keep two 32oz bottles at all time, once one is gone I get another one. Besides that I keep a stash in my car, purse and desk at work, plz don't judge me:look:

The juice thread is calling your name, go for it! :lachen:

y'all be tripping in here. Honestly I died when I saw the title of this.

Hey OP you got some water, glycerine, aloe vera and some oils in the house. A sista can never be outta juice ! :grin:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: FirstBorn... I promise that I'm not judging you at all, but REALLY?! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

You really ain't playin' around about your juice!! I plan to keep two bottles at all times too, but I don't have secret juice stashes everywhere I go! :grin::grin:

See that's juice-a-holism and there's a 12-step PJ reform program for that. :lol:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: FirstBorn... I promise that I'm not judging you at all, but REALLY?! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

You really ain't playin' around about your juice!! I plan to keep two bottles at all times too, but I don't have secret juice stashes everywhere I go! :grin::grin:

The juice has been good to me and so I will be good to the juice and keep it around...:grin:

I'm gonna need to stop playing around with this juice and cop that 32 oz. These little bottles be giving me panic attacks. :nono::lachen:

^^32oz is the way to go, I can't be bothered with spraying. I do have a lil travel bottle in my purse but I can pour it in my hands and rub it in, instead of spraying, I don't do spray.:naughty:

OP you are too funny!!!!!!!! I am using Carefree curl right now instead of scurl. I always buy 2 bottles when I buy some so I won't run out.

Back