OMG.... I just experience the best CW /roller set ever!!!

LadyZ

OMG....(1 picture )I just experience the best CW /roller set ever!

:bdance::bighug::heart3::heart2::infatuated::lala::love4::love3::lovedrool::luv2::rocker::wow: :woohoo2::wiggle::woohoo::thewave::smooches: :superbanana::sunshine::lol:

Sorry, but I am excited... I did a CW with a cheapie conditioner I got at the dollar store called Nourishing Essentials mixed it with TCB Balancing Conditioner, spray some Wonder 8 oil on it and bagged it and sat under the dryer for 10/15 minutes, rinsed and de-tangled in the shower... Then applied my leave-in Rusk Smoother(Passionflower & Aloe, applied a little Cantu oil moisturizer, Got2B Style Tini and a spritz a Wonder 8 oil and let it set in then proceeded to roller set... And I did not get but one hair in the comb... This is a first for me and I am 4 weeks post... This was a hairgasm moment for me... I just had to share this with my hair care friends:wow::grouphug2::grouphug3:... Hope you understand this moment I am having... Now when I comb it out tonight I hope things are still all good...

Thanks Ladies for understanding a hair addict:lachen:

The picture shows a little how it looked, I was rushed and had to drape a towel around me because I had on a black shirt... This is good for me being 4 weeks post... and having good results... I was pleased...

Thanks Ladies

Last edited:
Thanks... LOL, I love those things... And I admit I did go over board... I got caught up in the moment...

Thanks again...

I'm so happy for you!! But how could you leave out these guys?:bouncegre:grouphug:

:needpics: (oops...how did that last one get in there)

I know it feels great when your hair comes out just right--Especially when you've done it yourself! Great for you and congrats! I surely understand your excitement!:grin:

I'm so happy for you!! But how could you leave out these guys?:bouncegre:grouphug:

:needpics: (oops...how did that last one get in there)
===========

How could I miss them... I thought I covered them all...
Thanks for adding them...LOL
PS... If I have time When I take my rollers out for work tonight... I will try and snap a couple of pictures:click::camera:
Thanks

Last edited:
Good for you! :yay:

Hi MoMo.

I love, Love, LOVE Ms. Rubye... I posted those pictures... In my album...
I am excited about no hairs in the comb during my roller set... I always shed a lot doing them... ButI finally did something right...

My second best hair day this year:dance7:

:bdance::bighug::heart3::heart2::infatuated::lala::love4::love3::lovedrool::luv2::rocker::wow: :woohoo2::wiggle::woohoo::thewave::smooches: :superbanana::sunshine::lol:

Sorry, but I am excited... I did a CW with a cheapie conditioner I got at the dollar store called Nourishing Essentials mixed it with TCB Balancing Conditioner, spray some Wonder 8 oil on it and bagged it and sat under the dryer for 10/15 minutes, rinsed and de-tangled in the shower... Then applied my leave-in Rusk Smoother(Passionflower & Aloe, applied a little Cantu oil moisturizer, Got2B Style Tini and a spritz a Wonder 8 oil and let it set in then proceeded to roller set... And I did not get but one hair in the comb... This is a first for me and I am 4 weeks post... This was a hairgasm moment for me... I just had to share this with my hair care friends:wow::grouphug2::grouphug3:... Hope you understand this moment I am having... Now when I comb it out tonight I hope things are still all good...

Thanks Ladies for understanding a hair addict:lachen:

My stylist uses Rusk too. My hair always comes out nice with it.

Some ladies wanted pictures... This is all I can do for now... I will be putting the rest in my album this weekend...

Some ladies wanted pictures... This is all I can do for now... I will be putting the rest in my album this weekend...

Back