OMG I have made my June goal!!!!

Aww! I'm sooooo happy for you!:grin: Congradulations on your progress. I can't wait to see the results.

Energist...I am so happy that you made your goal girl!!!! Congrats, I know it feels good :grin: :dance7: :clapping: I'm waiting for the pics too!

Last edited:
Oh wow, thank you for all of this love. My allergies have me in a funky mood this morning and you all have made me smile
:bighug:

I have been taking pics so that I can compare growth and so forth ever since December 07', so I need to get those together as well as take protective style photos and a few others, so that the album is complete until the next reveal. So I hope you all understand, and I will hurry and get on them.

For those of you who asked about the next goal, it is still MBL. Although I have reached it, the thickness isn't where I want it to be, so I will be working on that for the rest of the year and see what happens!

I am so excited right now! I was supposed to wait until the first week of June (when my MBL challenge was supposed to be over) to relax my hair, but the new growth was a bit much, so I went ahead and did it today. My hair is now officially MBL. I can't believe that I made it! I still want to wait until the first week in June to post my reveal in my fotki, but I just wanted to share my excitement a little bit earlier. I hope you all don't mind, I have reached a milestone that I never thought that I could reach!

I will update my siggy once my fotki is updated! Thanks LHCF community, I have learned so much from you all :rosebud:

Congratulations! Your hair is lovely:yep:

Back