OMG---I have curls!!!!

kristina

I'm still getting acquainted with my hair but I discovered tonight after my application of emergencee and wash that I have curls!!! Without manipution! Now, if you wondering why I didn't know this before, it was because I always had my hair in braids. Anyways, the revelation is getting me hype up on natural hair and I just wanted to share. Does anyone know my hair type???

if you have curls.. i'd put you as either a 3c or 4a depending on the type of curl.. since i can't see them. 4b's dont have distinct curl patterns..

thanks for the fyi- i think i'm a 4a- my washed hair pictures are in my album under Adventures in Natural Hair Styling

I agree with the 3c/4a diagnosis. Your hair is very pretty by the way :). Could I have found a hair inspiration/buddy finally ;) ?

songbyrd517 said:
I agree with the 3c/4a diagnosis. Your hair is very pretty by the way :). Could I have found a hair inspiration/buddy finally ;) ?
thanks so much! BTW-I just checked out your album- your hair is fabulous!

Your hair is lovely! My hair kind of looks like yours when I wash it and have conditioner in it :)

How did your braid-out turn out? I'm sure once you figure out just what products to use, you will be able to wear some cute wavy/curly styles.

Nay said:
Your hair is lovely! My hair kind of looks like yours when I wash it and have conditioner in it :)

How did your braid-out turn out? I'm sure once you figure out just what products to use, you will be able to wear some cute wavy/curly styles.
thanks! as for my braid out- it turned out so-so- i think i should have done more detangling and braided tighter. i put it up in a lazy bun since it's snowing and i'm staying home anyway. but the emergencee has already reduced the breakage- I only get it now when i attempt to comb dry hair.

Back