Old CON green label formula

disgtgyal

For those you whose staple shampoo was the old green label CON shampoo, what have you successful replaced it with preferably SLS free? TIA

Sadly I have found nothing. I bought up all the bottles and still have enough for at least another year and a half or two....not sure what I'll do after that. Maybe just maybe someone on lhcf will post that they've discovered a wonderful product to replace it. I'll be subscribing here for sure!

I haven't had to. If you know someone coming to Jamaica, ask them to buy you a few bottles. They're still made here and sold for around US$4 per 16 oz bottle.

i use creme conditioning shampoo by elasta QP
gets tangles way better than any conditioner i've tried

(lol, there's a thread asking the exact same question i commented on yesterday....but i know the search button never brings it up for me either.... so this was my choice)

i also hear Miss Jessies creme del la creme is the bomb! yet expensive

I actually purchased the creme conditioning shampoo by elasta QP because its the only one i saw without sls. I like joico moisture recovery but i want to introduce another shampoo in order to prevent my hair from getting use to it

I still have a lot of the 32 ounce bottles (@ $5.99 each), because I stocked up on it once I found out it was going to be discontinued. This is my secondary shampoo.

There's still plenty in Los Angeles.

I love the Elasta QP creme conditioning shampoo!!! Im natural and this stuff makes my hair so soft I feel like I dont even need conditioner.
Whats weird is that sometimes when I use conditioner it doesnt feel half as good as when I wash with the elasta QP.

Ladies that are still using the old CON when does it expire?

Back