Okay so how come I haven't heard of this: NTM Hot Oil Treatment!

LocksOfLuV

neutrogena_triplemoisture_oil_enlarge.jpg

Neutrogena Professional

- developed to treat extra dry or over-processed hair
- the naturally derived remedy for stronger moisturized hair

No Heat Needed

Treat breakage, brittleness, roughness and dullness in minutes. This extraordinary oil treatment restores the strength and moisture of dehydrated, porous, over-processed hair. Developed with pure concentrates of olive, meadowfoam and almond oils, it penetrates deeply to restore each strand from within. So effective, no heating is necessary.

Three naturally derived extracts penetrate to help moisturize each layer of the hair strand:

Olive: penetrates to the center
Meadowfoam Seed: helps moisturize the middle
Sweet Almond: wraps the surface

Directions:
No heating necessary. Use weekly. For best results, apply to wet hair before shampooing.

1. Dispense 1/2 of tube contents into palm (longer hair may require more).
2. Spread between hands, then gently massage throughout hair, concentrating on ends and outer layers, avoiding roots and scalp. 3. Let penetrate for 5 minutes, then rinse.
4. Follow with Neutrogena Triple Moistureâ„¢ Cream Lather Shampoo, then Neutrogena Triple Moistureâ„¢ Daily Deep Conditioner to detangle.
5. Reseal tube for next application.

Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, PPG/PEG-18 Dimethicone, Panthenol, Betaine, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract (matricaria), Sweet Almond Oil (prunus amygdalis dulcis), Meadowfoam Seed Oil (limnanthes alba), Olive Fruit Oil (olea europaea), Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, BHT, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Benzotriazolyl, Butylphenol Sulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Guar Hydroxypropltrimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Yellow 5, Red 40, Blue 1, Fragrance

Who have used it before? I saw it in TSmith's fotki and I was wondering why I haven't seen it in stores...

*Mo walks over to Locks, gently puts her arm around her shoulder...

Why you neva came ova to visit Sylver and myself in the NTM thread....I know I would've told you...huh? why? *

This item, from what I had come up with before was being discontinued...you may still find it on the shelves.

I did use this when it first came out, but I didn't see any spectacular difference than me utilizing another oil and slapping a cap on my head.

*hope I haven't disappointed you too much....you sounded like you were happy you found summin...:look:

MonaLisa said:
*Mo walks over to Locks, gently puts her arm around her shoulder...

Why you neva came ova to visit Sylver and myself in the NTM thread....I know I would've told you...huh? why? *

This item, from what I had come up with before was being discontinued...you may still find it on the shelves.

I did use this when it first came out, but I didn't see any spectacular difference than me utilizing another oil and slapping a cap on my head.

*hope I haven't disappointed you too much....you sounded like you were happy you found summin...:look:

I hate you with your white writing!!!:lachen:

But you KNOW I am hard headed.:ohwell: Unfort. I am such a PJ I will still be looking for it!:lachen:

I've seen it at the drug store, but the $6 price tag for what looks like one application turned me completely OFF.

Back