Okay, okay, I will do it!

RavenMaven

I had an epiphany... I think it came either too late or just in time.

I have always been at SL. ALWAYS. Even in my baby pics (7 yrs old) I have SL hair. In ALL of my pictures my hair is DOWN. I have been wearing my hair down literally, MY ENTIRE LIFE lol. I am going to start bunning, and see where that gets me. And maybe at the end of this week I will go to the salon and get a trim? just so that I can get off on a clean slate. I am also transitioning, so I'm going to chop the relaxed ends off eventually anyways.

So, I am going to do it! I am going to start bunning!:yep:

That's probably why you've been stuck at SL, the hair rubbing on your clothes and collars breaks off. Good luck with bunning! :yep:

Yeah...I BC'd a couple of weeks ago because of the same thing. My hair was long on the sides in back, but the center was thin because that was the section that was always brushing my collar. So now I'm all about protecting my ends, which for me means up-dos and tucked ponytails for now. Good luck!

Honestly if you are transitioning you dont need to bun since you are going to chop the ends anyway... so you can wear it down :)

Make sure you don't do it too tightly. SouthernTease's bun is nice looking and very easy on the strands. Good luck :)

Just remmeber not to bun too tight and to change the position of your bun. You dont want to put pressure on your edges and your strands.

I had an epiphany... I think it came either too late or just in time.

I have always been at SL. ALWAYS. Even in my baby pics (7 yrs old) I have SL hair. In ALL of my pictures my hair is DOWN. I have been wearing my hair down literally, MY ENTIRE LIFE lol. I am going to start bunning, and see where that gets me. And maybe at the end of this week I will go to the salon and get a trim? just so that I can get off on a clean slate. I am also transitioning, so I'm going to chop the relaxed ends off eventually anyways.

So, I am going to do it! I am going to start bunning!:yep:

Bunning is where it's at:yep: I've been bunning since I first joined. I was a little above SL when I first joined. I'm now about 1 inch or so from being MBL. Bunning and BT helped me reached this length. I'm at a comfortable length but I just can't stop bunning to save my life:nono: I refuse to stop because I know I will reach my ultimate goal by bunning. Keep us updated on your progress when you start bunning:yep:

Back