okay I got some pics. I did the best I could.

Your hair is cute and looks healthy. Nice wedding pictures too!

I couldn't see the pictures in the other links....it requested a screen name/password.

I could only access the "hair" folder. You and your hair are cute! Your hair looks healthy and shiny. What length were you starting out with? How do you surge your hair while wearing this style?

Your hair looks nice and smooth!!! You're starting your hair care journey from a great start!!! :yep:

The two "private" links do not work.

Thanks ladies.

curly,
I am going to check that out I have no idea why braids wont post...

http://private.fotki.com/Mrsbmmw/braids/

Chellee,

This is actually my starting point. I just joined the boards last week. I was a lurker though for about 3 weeks before I joined :p

for now I want to achieve shoulder length then go from there. I have a problem with cutting my hair though.I always want to cut....My husband just shakes his head. I fell in love with this site after I learned that you ladies advocate air drying hair....I always have done that ..of course using a dryer here and there. Especially when visiting Dominicans, which is not a lot I do my own hair. I just recently brought a floor dryer. I have been using it for the last three weeks. But I dont use any heat after that. I just use dryer to treat my hair, and to do wraps.

I surge my hair after each wash (mostly scalp) When I first brought it 2.5 weeks ago I was dipping finger in and applying to scalp like grease. Now I have added some oil, and I apply to scalp only.

Over all I just want healthy hair.

I dont know why they wont work...maybe I can move braids pic to hair album?

Is that possible. I am new to fotki.

your hair looks so very healthy and strong! You'll be at shoulder length and beyond in no time.

beautiful wedding pictures..you looked amazing :)

MsKendra said:
your hair looks so very healthy and strong! You'll be at shoulder length and beyond in no time.

beautiful wedding pictures..you looked amazing :)

Thank you so much for the encouragement!!! I truly appreciate the love... :D

Very nice pics. :yep: I've never seen braids done like that before and they are very unique. :) You have great hair and a nice smile. :)

Your hair looks nice and healthy, you'll have no problem, reaching whatever length goals you have. BTW...those braids are hot!!!

Dubois007 said:
I love your braids. How do you do that?

I went uptown (Harlem) to get it done at Judys. She does excellent work. she has even has had her styles featured in Essence Magazine.

If you are interested you can pm me for her tele #. & address

Thanks again ladies. You are all so encouraging. I love it when sisters uplift each other.

I CRY WHEN I see beautiful people of color getting married that is truly a blessing and your hair is already healthy.....if someone has asked already what is the style of those braids called again?

Thanks ladies,

Carmelty, They are French braids. What the stylist did was do two very close together.Then pinned for extra closness. The she did a twist Kind of like flat twist to wrap around both braids.

You are beautiful!! I could not access the other albums,though.

Back