OKAY I CHEATED! I DID!

JJamiah

I CHEATED, I was not suppose to buy any hair products without doing using up another product. I NEEDED, A BLOW DRYER, I SPENT MONEY, I KNOW I KNOW, (beating myself now with a rock and sock) I bought a Ceramic BLow dryer, Some motions shampoo lavishing and neutralizing, I bought some Porosity Control, and I GOT A FACIAL!!!! I AM WEAK And I CAN't STOP. :look::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: I also bought MOroccon OIL :( I've been a bad puddy tat, I did I did

IN MY defense I needed a new blow dryer, I have no usuable neutralizing shampoo and I just wanted the rest!

Last edited:
Hey, it was an emergency! Sounds like you really needed all that stuff...That's what I told my husband when I went to Banana Republic today after church.

Hey, it was an emergency! Sounds like you really needed all that stuff...That's what I told my husband when I went to Banana Republic today after church.

:lachen:Isn't it funny how we actually tell our husbands and they probably sympathize for us, because we just start to tell a story on why we need to buy something. I get the pity look from my husband :rolleyes: :ohwell: :look:

Ladies I just found the ultimate deal and had a coupon and free shipping so you know what I did, BOUGHT something else. Card will be cut in January for sure I am going to freeze one card for and emergencee, hell, I might freeze both of them. :)

I am such a hair whore! :wallbash: DARBY BEATS HERSELF! :lachen:

I got called a hair whore today! :lachen:

I have put myself on rations until January 15th...no more products for 2 months! My stash is RIDICULOUS! Y2K aint got nothing on me! :lachen:
OP, I feel ya pain!

Somethings are a losing battle for me so I don't even bother. I just give into my inner PJ. I found out giving in made me more happier! :yep: :angel:

Back