OK WHO took my Blue Magic? You know who you are!

Cherokee-n-Black

I know it was one of you. Don't deny it! Fess up! 125th and 5th, around 6:30 p.m. - li'l blackman beauty supply sto'. I popped in with my baby (how could you do it?) in my arms and asked him if he had the Blue Magic Argan Oil Leave-In. He had one tub and I didn't have cash. I told him "I'm coming right back, don't let anybody else buy it." I went upstairs to my apt, got my money came back, walked up the street and the space where the Blue Magic was was empty! I thought maybe he put it aside or something. He covers his face "Oh my gosh, time you left another lady came in and saw it and said 'oh you have it!' and bought it right there!" Talkin' bout he didn't know I was coming back.

I know it was one of you. Just go head on and make yo' self known! Or, if you prefer to lurk in anonymity, I just got one thing to say: Joke's on you! Yeah I paid 50 cents more at the Beauty Feel Supply Store, but I got the RIGHT one--Mango and Lime! That one was the herbal complex which people say DON'T work! So there!

I know it was one of you...I just know it...

That is so funny! Cause you can kinda tell if certain products are "Hunted" down like it's the last meal you'll ever have, that it must be someone reallyyy into hair! I'm crackin' up cause I thought I was the only one who thought like that! :lol:. When something specific is missin' in action, I automatically think one of my Cuzzins done stiffed me. :lachen:

I know it was one of you. Don't deny it! Fess up! 125th and 5th, around 6:30 p.m. - li'l blackman beauty supply sto'. I popped in with my baby (how could you do it?) in my arms and asked him if he had the Blue Magic Argan Oil Leave-In. He had one tub and I didn't have cash. I told him "I'm coming right back, don't let anybody else buy it." I went upstairs to my apt, got my money came back, walked up the street and the space where the Blue Magic was was empty! I thought maybe he put it aside or something. He covers his face "Oh my gosh, time you left another lady came in and saw it and said 'oh you have it!' and bought it right there!" Talkin' bout he didn't know I was coming back.

I know it was one of you. Just go head on and make yo' self known! Or, if you prefer to lurk in anonymity, I just got one thing to say: Joke's on you! Yeah I paid 50 cents more at the Beauty Feel Supply Store, but I got the RIGHT one--Mango and Lime! That one was the herbal complex which people say DON'T work! So there!

I know it was one of you...I just know it...

OMG!!! Now that was funny :lachen::lachen::lachen:

I think the culprit should reveal herself. Just go ahead and get it off your chest. You'll feel better...whoever you are. I just know it had to be an inside job. This is a seriously under-the-radar product!

lol....ok it was me. Sowwy NOT! LOL

Hmm...I'm skeptical. Who are you taking the fall for? North Jersey has PLENTY of BSS's...in fact a teacher friend of mine takes her privileged white kids into the "dark sides of towns" in NJ every year for a socioeconomic eye opener. One of the kids remarked "why are there so many beauty supply stores here? these people have no money to spend on hair products!" LOL

ETA: See. I knew it! You can't fool me! I know these streets, man!

Last edited:
Hmm...I'm skeptical. Who are you taking the fall for? North Jersey has PLENTY of BSS's...in fact a teacher friend of mine takes her privileged white kids into the "dark sides of towns" in NJ every year for a socioeconomic eye opener. One of the kids remarked "why are there so many beauty supply stores here? these people have no money to spend on hair products!" LOL

ETA: See. I knew it! You can't fool me! I know these streets, man!

LOL girl I am in the city all the time. Take the A train from GW Bridge station. So you never know.

You and this thread are too funny. Glad you were able to get the one you really wanted. I bought Carrot the other day after seeing AE on youtube. Tell me more about this Mango&Lime.

BTW, it wasn't me either, I'm in FL *smiles*

I was at work in a call center in Central Ohio, I swear! You can't prove anything! I want my lawyer!!

But seriously, I didn't even know Blue Magic came in different flavors! I am so out of the loop.

i was at home fixing dinner girlie i live in the heights and am 2 stops away from 125th,lol. you are too funny......so tell us more about this leave-in.

i was at home fixing dinner girlie i live in the heights and am 2 stops away from 125th,lol. you are too funny......so tell us more about this leave-in.

Someone did a review on here a few days ago. I'll try to find the link. Everybody was raving about it, and saying that it + gel = wash n' go perfection. :lol: all comparing it to Miss Jessie's. So, considering my $1.49 ecostyler and my $2.99 Blue Magic come to a grand total of $4.50, I would LOVE it if this product combo works for me! :yep:

ETA: so maybe it wasn't everybody, and they weren't exactly raving, but...I was curious enough to part with my $3...

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=549967&highlight=blue+magic

Last edited:
Someone did a review on here a few days ago. I'll try to find the link. Everybody was raving about it, and saying that it + gel = wash n' go perfection. :lol: all comparing it to Miss Jessie's. So, considering my $1.49 ecostyler and my $2.99 Blue Magic come to a grand total of $4.50, I would LOVE it if this product combo works for me! :yep:

ETA: so maybe it wasn't everybody, and they weren't exactly raving, but...I was curious enough to part with my $3...

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=549967&highlight=blue+magic

So did you try it yet?

Nope, trying it on my Wash n' Go tomorrow. Have the day off. I will come back with a review, and if I'm really feelin' it, pics! I have to save the bad pics for my natural (hair) disaster comedy blog. LOL

@Cherokee-n-Black, You are a freakin' riot! That is funny as heck (At Bolded). Yall sure know how to keep a sistah goin up in here, forreal! And you know, I'm assumin' that your dead behind serious, but that right there Dear, is hilarious!

I see you are a comedienne like myself, At least "I" think so! :blush::lol::grin:

Last edited:
@Cherokee-n-Black, You are a freakin' riot! That is funny as heck (At Bolded). Yall sure know how to keep a sistah goin up in here, forreal! And you know, I'm assumin' that your dead behind serious, but that right there Dear, is hilarious!

I see you are a comedienne like myself, At least "I" think so! :blush::lol::grin:

Leesh - I laugh to keep from cryin'! :lachen:The funny part is, I was so serious when I started this "natural hair journey," because I fancied myself something of a "hair care expert" Then I realized that I was such a novice at dealing with my natural hair, I had to keep a good sense of humor. That way, things like my Pineapple FAIL where the hair STAYED UP IN THE AIR after I took it down, or the busted up braidouts that I get at least one out of every four times I do a braidout, or the massive hair ball resulting from my foray into sulfate free shampoos don't seem so bad.

Leesh - I laugh to keep from cryin'! :lachen:The funny part is, I was so serious when I started this "natural hair journey," because I fancied myself something of a "hair care expert" Then I realized that I was such a novice at dealing with my natural hair, I had to keep a good sense of humor. That way, things like my Pineapple FAIL where the hair STAYED UP IN THE AIR after I took it down, or the busted up braidouts that I get at least one out of every four times I do a braidout, or the massive hair ball resulting from my foray into sulfate free shampoos don't seem so bad.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are a nut!

I love the leave in. I have the argan with vitamin e. My hair love this leave in. I am heading to New Orleans this weekend for Essence, so i will pick up another jar.

:lachen:You are so funny. I love reading your threads! You make something simple and boring so funny. You seriously need to start that hair journey comedy show!

Back