Ok Joico users...I'm holding you all responsible! LOL

Demi27

I went and purchased some Joico products from Trade Secret. They were still on sale! I got the gift package of Joico products for $30 (K-Pak reconstructor, Intense Hydrator and Deep Penetrating reconstructor). I purchased these specifically because of you ladies.

I also purchased the Split End Mender (which I read online is supposed to be really good) and the serum.

I also purchased something else by Matrix (ok. I'm a PJ alright!?).

In any case, I am holding all you Joico ladies to your word that this stuff works! LOL.

BTW, if a worker in Trade Secret tries to push you towards Joico products specifically, it's because they receive a commission. The cashier told me (but I don't know why she did :ohwell:).

:lol: Ok! I'm not even worried :drunk:

But I must say that if you don't need protein in your hair, or if your hair hasn't been clarified in a while and you use lots of products on your hair, your results are null and void! :lachen:

So um, yeah, good luck :look: ;)

(And I've never heard a/b that commission thing before :nono: Doesn't make a difference to me, though.)

:lol: Ok! I'm not even worried :drunk:

But I must say that if you don't need protein in your hair, or if your hair hasn't been clarified in a while and you use lots of products on your hair, your results are null and void! :lachen:

So um, yeah, good luck :look: ;)

(And I've never heard a/b that commission thing before :nono: Doesn't make a difference to me, though.)

LOL.

Yeah. I will be clarifying before I do anything with them.

And to tell you the truth, if the stuff works, I don't care about the commission either. :lachen:

I picked up this set also. I knew Artiemis would be in here. Now where is the other Joico Ladies???? (Gymfreak oh, and HoneyDew too) :giggle:

Joico user checking in!

I hope you like them. If your needs some protein, its going to inhale it :lol:

If you don't like them....I can provide a safe home for them:look:

I just used the Joico K-Pack reconstructor today...b/c of breakage after weeks of DCing...hair felt immediately stronger...lol and drier make sure you follow these products with a good deep conditioner I used Keracare Humectant...and glycerin DCing and moving product through my hair every 15mins for an hour under the drier. Hair was soft and had elasticity afterwards...also that reconstructor smells divine....hope it ends my breakage issues :yawn:

Checking in also. I love entire K-Pak line. I use shampoo, hydrate moisture conditioning and reconstructor.

I have the kpak line because someone gave it to me. Since my hair is sensitive to too much protein I use it every month or so or if I notice Im getting breakage. I have the 4 step system where each step is 5 minutes. Step 1 chelating poo, step 2 cuticle sealer, step 3 kpak reconstructor step 4 the hydrating conditioner. I wonder why the cuticle sealer is step 2 instead of step 4 though....

I wanna try the silk results line.

Joico user checking in!

I hope you like them. If your needs some protein, its going to inhale it :lol:

If you don't like them....I can provide a safe home for them:look:

You are always so giving of yourself towards fellow members.
You should be commended....
:look:

Y'all are killing me!!! Y'all are so unselfish. It's too much. :lachen::lachen:

Ok. I used the products and I'm sitting under the dryer now.

VERY impressed. Once dry I will come back with a full report.

Back