Ok, I just got my FHI Hot Sauce today.

HoneyDew

It does have silicone in it. :look: It is just not silicone based.

Here are the ingredients:
Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Stearalkonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Incroquat Behenyl TMS, Shea Butter, Hydrolyzed Wheat protein, Cetrimonium Chloride, Silk Amino Acids, Algae Extract, Tertasodium EDTA, Rosemary Extract, Witch Hazel Extract, Hydroxypropyl Guar, Jojoba Esters, DM DM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Contains Crystallized Jojoba.

I don't know. There are other products out here that are similar with a much smaller price tag. Many of those I don't use because they seem to burn with I use the flat iron or smell burned after i apply heat. I like my favorite silicone serums because they don't lead to smoke or burning. The creamy, moisturizing, water based ones I've tried always make smoke, in my opinion. I don't like that.

I am going to try this stuff today and report a review.

I recieved a sample of this heat sauce too with my FHI but i'm too scared to use it.hope you have success w/ it, waiting on your review!

yes i am waiting on your reviews. Have you ever tried nexxus Heat Protexx or V05 Miracle Mist? I LOVE them both!

I was worried about Miracle Mist..

Glad to know its good, Im gonna get some, its alcohol free :D

I got the Fantasia IC Heat Protectant Spray which I love.. always need an affordable back up for those hard weeks :lol:

KhandiB said:
I was worried about Miracle Mist..

Glad to know its good, Im gonna get some, its alcohol free :D

I got the Fantasia IC Heat Protectant Spray which I love.. always need an affordable back up for those hard weeks :lol:

Yes it is VERY good and liiiiiiight! It makes you feel like you have no product in it PLUS it makes it soft and bouncy. I always wondered HOW it can do that lol!

You got me tryin all kinds of stuff girl!!!

:lol:

Stop It!

MizaniMami said:
Yes it is VERY good and liiiiiiight! It makes you feel like you have no product in it PLUS it makes it soft and bouncy. I always wondered HOW it can do that lol!

Ok I love it!

Sometimes my serums make my hair too heavy, but this made it very light.

I was so eager to use it that I forgot to put on my leave in so i will see how that goes on m next wash. Some products don't work well with layering.

Also I am only 1 week post touchup, so i can;t wait to see how this will work in another month or so.

So far it is a keeper, but I wonder if there are similar products that are cheaper.

Also, I like te fact that is does not smell like anything, so it does not cover up my shampoo and conditioner smells.

I love it.

Ok, I used this again last night. I normally only shampoo and condition twice a week, but my hair seemed kinda dry yesterday. I think because I did not apply my normal leave in.

I pre-deep conditioned, shampooed and rinse conditioned and then appllied my leave-in (619 fermodyl), the FHI Hot Sauce and then just a little serum as a little "icing" on top.

I let my hair airdry and I was very happy with how soft it was. I flat-ironed and I must say, my hair looks and feels very good.

Moisture mission accomplished.

I still think there are comparable products out there - Break-thru straighting cream, So Smooth straightening cream, etc.

My goal has been to find a heat protectant that moisturizes w/o build up or heavy hair. I am not into layering and layering products on my hair, especially if I am going to be using silicone.

The FHi Hot Sauce has done a good job of that. Before purchasing again, I am going to compare it to some other moisturizing heat protectants.

Where can I buy the hot sauce at? Can I get this locally or do I need to order online? My apologies if this question has already been asked. Thanks

Where can I buy the hot sauce at? Can I get this locally or do I need to order online? My apologies if this question has already been asked. Thanks

I got it on ebay for $6 - it came with FHI T-Rex hair clips and the FHI styling brush. A very good deal!!

the hot sauce is great! i don't own any but when i got my hair pressed 2 weeks ago the stylist used it and i loooved the results. this was my first time using it.

I received a bottle of FHI hot sauce today. I plan on using tomorrow morning when I get ready for church. Will report back on how it works for me.

Back