Ok, - I cut my hair again. There I said it! -Pix

leejure

I have been holding this in and I said tI was not going to announce it on the board in fear that I was going to get beat down by Supergirl. But yes, I cut my hair again.

This is the LAST time I promise. My top section was still grwoing faster than the back and so, I had it cut. And even had a little more cut off this morning. And now... I am completely even-out! (for real, for real) this time!
laugh.gif

Anyway, I posted pixs of my cut/curly. I do not plan to straighten anytime soon.

Now I am down for the growth challenge. Bring it on!
laugh.gif

-lee

OK...see u wrong. I KNEW there was a reason you were not posting pics...you are like my son when you get really quiet you are up to soemthing (picturing you in the corner with scissors) but you are good. It still is a great length and as usual your curls are GAWGEOUS....what did CJ say?

[ QUOTE ]
leejure said:
I have been holding this in and I said tI was not going to announce it on the board in fear that I was going to get beat down by Supergirl. But yes, I cut my hair again.

This is the LAST time I promise. My top section was still grwoing faster than the back and so, I had it cut. And even had a little more cut off this morning. And now... I am completely even-out! (for real, for real) this time!
laugh.gif

Anyway, I posted pixs of my cut/curly. I do not plan to straighten anytime soon.

Now I am down for the growth challenge. Bring it on!
laugh.gif

-lee

[/ QUOTE ]

sekret.gif
you sneaky little thing you!
spank.gif
i'll have to check your pics out when i get home. on a separate note...i put another pic in my gallery...not very good, but thats what my twist outs look like.

Thanks Ladies (for the compliment and the spanking). When I first got it done CJ told me it was pretty. Everyone else simply said... "Yeah, its short!"
laugh.gif

I just couldn't take it anymore. In that pix, my hair is VERY dry. I had just washed it and conditioned. i did not put any butter or oil (just noodlehead) and this is waht it looked like 7 hours later
ohwell.gif

Anyway, I am going to doucment my growth each month taking pixs in its curly state only. I plan to get it to bra-strap in its curly state if it kills me!
wink.gif

Your hair looks very nice Lee and i am totally feeling ya on being set on getting things evened out
smile.gif
i just cut a few inches off this week to do the same thing -- see my avatar
wink.gif
I think you did the best thing for the overall condition of your hair and it looks great -- jainygirl

Nice. When did you get it cut? I was going to post because I got mine cut on Monday. I didn't think he was going to cut all or almost all of the layers out or get rid of the U but he did. It is blunt. I have an appointment with another stylist on Saturday.

LOL I am not alone. LOL
lachen70.gif
I can't believe you cut your hair again. Did you go to the same person?

Your curls are soo pretty....my hair is also wavy on top and very curly on bottom, go figure.

Your hair looks fantastic! I love those streaks...I was contemplating evening my hair out, but I rarely straighten and my hair is very multitextured and might look like a pyramid without some layers. Yours looks great!
smile.gif

I should have reviewed your cut pics first, b/c now I'm
shocked.gif
laugh.gif
Just promise me NO MORE CUTTING. I do like it, but no more cutting
nono.gif
. You have to think of the people first, you are a role model, a hair idol and feature of the month for goodness sakes! So don't just go cutting your hair w/o advanced notice or approval from the LHCF Fam!

Is the color new too? I really like it
smile.gif

Lee - I love your pictures! I love the color! And do not worry - your hair will grow back in no time. Just look at your own progress pictures from 2001-2003. You can surely do it again except this time you know how to make a safe bun and dozens of other things that you didn't know before.

Thanks for sharing your pictures and I know what it's like to just have to finally give in and cut. I've done it several times in a year!

[ QUOTE ]
jainygirl said:
Your hair looks very nice Lee and i am totally feeling ya on being set on getting things evened out
smile.gif
i just cut a few inches off this week to do the same thing -- see my avatar
wink.gif
I think you did the best thing for the overall condition of your hair and it looks great -- jainygirl

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you all!

Yeah Jainy, cutting could actually be a good thing. Like I said before, I think I went wrong by trying to wait for the breakage area to catch up witht he restof my hair before I cut it even and unfortuantely, that never happened. So...here I am AGAIN! The funny thing is, I have cut so much this year that I am becoming immune to the pain
laugh.gif

Your cut looks great as well!
smile.gif

-lee

[ QUOTE ]
Leigh said:
Nice. When did you get it cut? I was going to post because I got mine cut on Monday. I didn't think he was going to cut all or almost all of the layers out or get rid of the U but he did. It is blunt. I have an appointment with another stylist on Saturday.

LOL I am not alone. LOL
lachen70.gif
I can't believe you cut your hair again. Did you go to the same person?

[/ QUOTE ]

Which time?
laugh.gif
Well the first time (on the pix) I got it cut a little less than two weeks ago. And then I cut a little more (myself this morning. Where you say, well if you look on my picture where I have my hair pulled back and that section of hair that hangs pass the back section...well, it doesn thang pass anymore. Don't ask me if I cut it right or not, all I know it looks much better!
laugh.gif

So you went under the knife too huh? So you are going to get more layers in? You dont like the blunt cut?

Yes, the same woman cut my hair. She was more like... no that's enough, and I was like..."more, more off!" talk about role reversal!

-lee

[ QUOTE ]
honey_jammz82 said:
Your curls are soo pretty....my hair is also wavy on top and very curly on bottom, go figure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you! I absolutely love you're hair. Did you post your regimen? I would love to view if. Thanks.

-lee

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
I should have reviewed your cut pics first, b/c now I'm
shocked.gif
laugh.gif
Just promise me NO MORE CUTTING. I do like it, but no more cutting
nono.gif
. You have to think of the people first, you are a role model, a hair idol and feature of the month for goodness sakes! So don't just go cutting your hair w/o advanced notice or approval from the LHCF Fam!

Is the color new too? I really like it
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
I think this is the last major cut.
smile.gif

Yes I have new color as well (only on the top section where my hair is extrta healthy) Just a few highlights
smile.gif

Back