ok HELP...banana brulee or sitrinillah?

WHICH ONE?

• shescentit's banana brulee!

Votes: 34 50.7%
  • hairveda's sitrinillah masque!

Votes: 33 49.3%

• Total voters

lilsparkle825

i know this is gonna cause some trouble :grin: but y'all just dont get it...i have to have one of these now. (yes eventually shescentit and hairveda will get my money but UNTIL THE VATIKA FROSTING COMES BACK i am trying to stick with DCs!) i am trying to tell myself i can get BOTH since they are relatively inexpensive...funny how my definition of that has changed...but i refuse. gotta cut down on the PJism somewhere and since telling myself to finish at least one liter of kenra mc first isnt working* i need advice. i have read the reviews, i know they both smell and work great, i'm just unable to make life decisions. i'm a libra, leave me alone.

SO...the 16oz banana brulee, $18 or the 41oz sitrinillah masque, $32???

take your time guys, the longer this debate is open the longer my credit card stays in my wallet.

*dont get me wrong, i love kenra mc like i love my mama, so dont tell my liter and a half that i am stepping out on em.

thats what made me rethink this...seeing the thread on BB.

after that PSA thread...i hope people dont think i didnt read it

:lachen:

lol ur silly!

well my thinking is if you want them both you might as well get both because you will get one and be thinking about the other, plus that way you pay the shipping charges all at once!

I'm yo pusha! Get em both! :poke:

I voted for Sitrinillah, because I like that scent better than the BB scent. They're both good and both smell good, but Sitrinillah has the edge. That orange creamsicle scent is just so :lick:

You can't go wrong with either, though IMO. I know I'm not helping much :)

Why don't you get samples of each? :sekret:

Get that SitriNillah first so you can smell like Ah-ranges!!:lick: Or, how about order the smaller size of ea to give it a test run before taking the giant leap?

I voted for Sitrinillah, because I like that scent better than the BB scent. They're both good and both smell good, but Sitrinillah has the edge. That orange creamsicle scent is just so :lick:

Great minds think alike!:grin:

lol ur silly!

well my thinking is if you want them both you might as well get both because you will get one and be thinking about the other, plus that way you pay the shipping charges all at once!

I'm yo pusha! Get em both! :poke:
look at you. i knew someone was gonna do it.

they do that :look: well i'll be.
ETA u have to email her to order samples she no longer has the sample page on her site.
thanks for this, you know i was gonna ask!

anyone else wanna add in...

:drunk:

Does anyone know if hairveda is an LHCF member's site? I am making a list of all of our LHCF ladies' websites. :)

i have the bb but havent used it yet. i never tried the sitrinilla but i know i love her other products so i would hope that the deep conditioner is good too.
i would just get a sample of the bb and the 8oz of the sitrinilla.

the banana brulee is stoopid amazing. let me tell you i sleep in it once a week and my hair feels amazing. i just dont know what to do with myself. still gonna get that hairveda conditioner but right now i am seriouslt in love with banana brulee.

:lick: Where do you purchase the shescentit's banana brulee!

i know this is gonna cause some trouble :grin: but y'all just dont get it...i have to have one of these now. (yes eventually shescentit and hairveda will get my money but UNTIL THE VATIKA FROSTING COMES BACK i am trying to stick with DCs!) i am trying to tell myself i can get BOTH since they are relatively inexpensive...funny how my definition of that has changed...but i refuse. gotta cut down on the PJism somewhere and since telling myself to finish at least one liter of kenra mc first isnt working* i need advice. i have read the reviews, i know they both smell and work great, i'm just unable to make life decisions. i'm a libra, leave me alone.

SO...the 16oz banana brulee, $18 or the 41oz sitrinillah masque, $32???

take your time guys, the longer this debate is open the longer my credit card stays in my wallet.

*dont get me wrong, i love kenra mc like i love my mama, so dont tell my liter and a half that i am stepping out on em.

What a great question. I am debating the same two products right now and this is what I told myself. I can buy the banana brulee now. I want to purchase the Vatika Frosting, so when it becomes available, I will purchase all of my hairveda products at once (which will include the Strinallah). I hope that helps. Off to shescentit.com!

Is there a term for a hair product "crackhead"?
This site is making me a product-a-holic. That is once you go beyond the pj-stage. (:ohwell: At least I can't catch hair cancer or get hair cirrosis or something....)

*closes her eyes and slowly backs out of the thread trying not to remember anything*

Is there a term for a hair product "crackhead"?
This site is making me a product-a-holic. That is once you go beyond the pj-stage. (:ohwell: At least I can't catch hair cancer or get hair cirrosis or something....)

*closes her eyes and slowly backs out of the thread trying not to remember anything*

Yeah, I think I'm a hair crackhead-beyond a pj junkie. I give up, I am not going to any type of rehab. I'm addicted to hair products and no one is going to stop me :spinning:.

Yeah, I think I'm a hair crackhead-beyond a pj junkie. I give up, I am not going to any type of rehab. I'm addicted to hair products and no one is going to stop me :spinning:.

Go for it..... I have to wait to make sure I have enough money to get the stuff I need for my relaxer, but I am all over this next payday.

ResizeImageFilter.aspx
yhst-15648567608518_2017_26975

I've used both (and I'm a Libra too :grin:). Its hard...but when I repurchase it will be SitriNillah. For my hair it just has a slight edge over BB in the moisture department. A very slight edge.
I didn't realize there was a 41 oz option. I see the jumbo bucket (which is SOOOO tempting), but I only see an option for 16oz of SitriNillah. Where are you seeing 41oz?? I need to know! :lachen:

I've used both (and I'm a Libra too :grin:). Its hard...but when I repurchase it will be SitriNillah. For my hair it just has a slight edge over BB in the moisture department. A very slight edge.
I didn't realize there was a 41 oz option. I see the jumbo bucket (which is SOOOO tempting), but I only see an option for 16oz of SitriNillah. Where are you seeing 41oz?? I need to know! :lachen:

Well That Settles it For Me.:lachen:You Know I have both of them too don't you?:look:

We are too much.

I purchased the banana brulee and avocado conditioner from shescentit a while back..... i'm in love with my avocado conditioner (i use it after i rinse out my OCT/MT). The banana brulee didn't really do anything for my hair like i hoped it would. Since i'm finally done with the bottle, i ordered the sitrinillah and i'm hoping it would be my new weekly DC...

Back