ok HELP...banana brulee or sitrinillah?

WHICH ONE?

• shescentit's banana brulee!

Votes: 34 50.7%
  • hairveda's sitrinillah masque!

Votes: 33 49.3%

• Total voters
I have both. I love both. The BB is a little lighter that the Nillah, but I had the most deliciously touchable hair with both of them!!!!! Oh gosh it was stupid. I'm a libra too, and I honestly think I'll keep both in rotation. Probably use BB in warmer weather and Nillah in colder. Love, complete love. :infatuated:

Back to add I believe she doesn't offer it anymore because her supplier no longer offers that size container.

So I ordered sample sizes of both, b/c ya'll made it sound so great... The Banana Brulee made my hair really soft and it felt like it was flowing in the breeze I could run my fingers through it after I sat under the dryer, but the Sitrinillah (sp?) was super moisturizing, my tangles melted away and my hair felt really conditioned. So I would vote for the Sitrinillah but both seem great, maybe using Banana Brulee in the summer and Sitrinillah in the winter like someone else suggested would be a good alternative. Just an FYI, I have relaxed hair. The only issue is the turnaround time for shipping was a bit long for Hairveda, like almost 3 weeks...

I used my sitrinillah sample for the first time this past weekend. WAY MORE SLIP than banana brulee. And it smells like orange creamsicles. Tasty... lol.

I have some banana brulee to use up. Give it another chance before I rule it out entirely lol.

im waiting on my sitrinilla to come in the mail. when i was relaxed this didnt work to well for me but i want to see what it does on my natural hair. i still love banana brulee but its no longer a staple.

Okay Ya'll. I have both! Haven't used BB in a while, but I am totally in love right now with Sitrinillah! OOO EMM GEEE:lick:

They are both Awesome!:grin:

Good Job S. Cashew & BJ:blush:

Okay Ya'll. I have both! Haven't used BB in a while, but I am totally in love right now with Sitrinillah! OOO EMM GEEE:lick:

They are both Awesome!:grin:

Good Job S. Cashew & BJ:blush:

Right Now.....Still Feinin' for Sitrinillah!:lick:

Kinda put BB on Hold for Curl Junkie's Banana & Honey Hibiscus:look:

what with the hairveda site. Its down or something?

eta, oh I see, they are closed because yall bought every thang!!!!:ohwell:

Back