Oil After Blowout

kim1love

I love my blowout it is beautiful but what type of oil can I use that wont weigh it down. I used to use Aveda but it doesn't do anything for my hair anymore. Seems like it makes it more dry? My hair is sandy in color so it has a tendancy to look dry anyway. I am sure I need a moisturizing conditioner they use something at the salon but I never see what it is. I use salerm 21 and oil sheen which also doesn't do anything my hair just drinks it up.

....lol sorry. its wild growth oil. you can do a search on it to find reviews. there are alot of threads on that oil!

HTH

Kim1love, I recommend wgo too...and just a little goes a long way. However, most complain about the smell, but is a natural-herbal smell nothing terrible. If you look at my hair album you will see that I love to use it (oils period) on wet hair (along with my leave-in conditioner) not dry hair, because when it dries it shines.

Right now, I’m using Kemi-Oyl, because wgo smokes with my flat iron and Kemi-Oyl doesn’t but I am still in love with wgo and I still use it every now and then…I have some in my hair now.

Recently I’ve been hearing the ladies talk about the bad smell, but my bottle does not smell bad(I've had my bottle since August though), maybe wgo has a new smell…I really don’t know.

My hair loves serums. They don't weight it down and they make it feel so moisturized.
My favs are NTM healing shine serum and Elucence silkhydrating elixer. My hair is always shiny soft moisturized and full of body after using either of these.

dontspeakdefeat said:
My hair loves serums. They don't weight it down and they make it feel so moisturized.
My favs are NTM healing shine serum and Elucence silkhydrating elixer. My hair is always shiny soft moisturized and full of body after using either of these.

Co-signing 1000%. I haven't tried the Elucence, but I know the NTM is great for this, as is Biosilk Silk Therapy (this is what they usually use in the salon post-blow-out),

Back